Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hello - New Owner As Of Yesterday :)

Essex chelle

Welcome Chelle, what did u do with the original alloys? Been after a set for a while

Hello :) - they are in my garage at present not sure what OH is planning to do with them, ill find out.

In AUTO mode my screen clears really well, also if you turn on the rear/front heated screens you'll notice the fan speed increases and gives a better demist. Has your car been sitting a while and got a bit damp perhaps, this might mean a bit more moisture to get rid of in your first few weeks.? I don't use SPORT mode, plenty quick enough in standard. Agree a rear wipe would be good, but not sure how that would fold into the boot :)

Yes think the car been standing since sept 2012 and the boot does seem bit on damp side tbh. If I select auto the A/C comes on does this mean more fuel? thanks

Yes A/C will use slightly more fuel, but I think you need to get the dampness out. I think a long run down to the South of France in the summer should do it :) I go to western France every year and the SC is fantastic for it.

Thanks for the replies guys, can confirm I no longer have a misting up problem, think the car has had a chance now to get any standing round damp sorted. Found out about the automatic wipers by accident the other day, when I was sitting at traffic lights and realised they had switched themselves to intermittent and then as I drove off again they went to normal speed lol, little things please lol.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies guys, can confirm I no longer have a misting up problem, think the car has had a chance now to get any standing round damp sorted. Found out about the automatic wipers by accident the other day, when I was sitting at traffic lights and realised they had switched themselves to intermittent and then as I drove off again they went to normal speed lol, little things please lol.

I have had mine for a year now and I never knew that !!! Cant wait to try it.. Thanks.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links