Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is200 Mods So Far...(Pic Heavy)

Hello LOC!

I've been a member for about a year but this is my first post so please go easy on me! :)

I have a 53 plate IS200 sport. I've been wanting to make some cosmetic changes and finally got around to it.

Also need some help around some performance mods, but this is what has been done so far...

Mods so far: (Pics below)

HID KIT

New Sports grill (best cheap mod which completely changes the look of the car!)

EZ Lip

Plasti dip emblems.

Future Mods:

40mm Apex Springs - approx £100.(Seem good for the price, but i guess you get what you pay for)

Pasti Dip Wheels and boot spoiler- black (Waiting for stock!!!!grrr)

Exhaust backbox? - any thoughts for around £100?

Induction kit? - Again, any thoughts?

HID KIT - I am really happy with the colour - didnt want it too blue or too white!

Sports Grill - like I said, best mod so far- £40 brand new from eBay...
post-42012-0-56707200-1364218759_thumb.j

EZ Lip - Right...so I didn't have a huge budget to buy an expensive lip, saw these online and for around £35 thought why not! I quite like the look....

post-42012-0-63473300-1364218770_thumb.j

Plasti Dip Badges

post-42012-0-03136200-1364218781_thumb.j

Will be getting the springs next I think and Plasti Dip my wheels (they need it!!)

Thanks for looking guys..

P.S.oh I also have decided to re-spray the bumber and bonnet (bit of rust showing) - been quoted £180 from a local garage...

Hi lex loon! Ye I'm after the matt black aerosol. Rang plasti dip and they said 2nd or 3rd week of April!!

Guess I'll start with springs and maybe get an exhaust before getting around to do the wheels.

It's pretty cold and still snowing so it's best to wait anyways :)

Cheers Danny- please see Ians link. I was able to offer £40 + pp. well worth it as i was quoted £100+ when I rang Lexus directly...and it's easy to fit, probs took around 10min

....Also any one have any ideas for a good exhaust (can be universal) for around £100. Just want something with a bit more 'humphh' . I dont expect too see massive gains (if any) and I love my stock sound, but wanted something abit more sportier...

Thanks

Nice few mods you have done there, i also done my badges black but they are off at the moment. There are a few back boxes on eBay around £50. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LEXUS-IS200-IS300-GS-RX-UNIVERSAL-PERFORMANCE-BACK-BOX-EXHAUST-ref0417-/150790852746?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item231bd5d08a

Cheers Dinho, slowly but surely.

I saw those back boxes on eBay an they seem quite good. Just worried about the noise. Might give the company a call and see what they can tell me further...

Induction kit seems quite hard to find?!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links