Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Bit Of An Oddball I Think

Just been browsing fleabay as you do and found this...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lexus-LS-400-free-with-Wedding-Ribbon-T-T-purrs-beautifully-Cherished-Reg-MAC-/161013199176?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Celebrations_Occasions_ET&hash=item257d227148

I think the seller has been to close to the barmaids apron as the fumes must be doing some odd things

Its interesting looking at his compleated sales as not one of his lots has a bid on it. There must be somone out there in that nutty world that would put a bid on just to see what happened.

Mike

Just had a further look at his selling and buying and it seems under different names he buys his own stuff. How can you tell I hear you say. Because the layout and type faces used are the same. Mike

If he is bidding on and buying his own stuff they will chuck him off eBay when they catch him (shill bidding) - I suppose there are enough dull people out there who will bid despite being told a thousand times if it looks too good it probably is :).

However he is flogging number plates not cars - so you will probably receive a Dinky toy car or something

Bren

Why is he cancelling bids though? Why bid up his own auctions when you are cancelling others? Guaranteeing to win your own auctions?! Bizarre

I think we will hurt our brains trying to find some logic with this eBay member as there isnt any. Just put it down to one of this countries excentrics. Mike

I have bid .05p on the Saab and 10p 0n the Lexus, If you try and bid on both items using the same ID you get a notice come up stopping you from bidding on more than one item in 10 days. Lets see what happens

Mike

If I understand correctly. He wants 799 for the ls and 685 for the saab. If someone is interested, email asking to view on the basis there will be no haggling or debating. Then turn up, if you like what you see, pay him and drive away. It would definately stop timewasters but is a weird approch. On another topic sorry for not posting pics of my ls, been ill and I hate this weather.

If I understand correctly. He wants 799 for the ls and 685 for the saab. If someone is interested, email asking to view on the basis there will be no haggling or debating. Then turn up, if you like what you see, pay him and drive away. It would definately stop timewasters but is a weird approch. On another topic sorry for not posting pics of my ls, been ill and I hate this weather.

None of his lots allow you to ask questions ??? Yes even wierder.

Hope your feeling better now. Mike

Mike yes just had a flu like bug. I got it wrong he wants 895 for the saab. I havent tried but there must be a way to contact him via fleabay. Maybe its just me but seems to be a few odd ls 400 s for sale... one on there with only 60k on the clock yet the drivers seat looks like it has been used for 260k ......hopefully will get mine out of its bed shortly !!

Mike yes just had a flu like bug. I got it wrong he wants 895 for the saab. I havent tried but there must be a way to contact him via fleabay. Maybe its just me but seems to be a few odd ls 400 s for sale... one on there with only 60k on the clock yet the drivers seat looks like it has been used for 260k ......hopefully will get mine out of its bed shortly !!

There isnt a way to contact him as eBay just blocks the message avenue.

Mike

I had a 3 min interaction with eBay on their live chat email thingy yesterday and now he has long gone "Non Registered User"

Its prats like him that make the eBay experience negative. Mike

Wow, we are like the eBay police!

Its nothing to do with being the police but eBay is a brilliant medium but like every thing these days there is always someone who comes along and messes it up. So no not the police but just trying to keep the place a more enjoyable place. Mike

Wow, we are like the eBay police!

No we aren't but I use eBay regularly & people like him ruin it for us all However it is the 1st time I've reported someone & I did because the terms of his ad were beyond a joke & made a mockery of the system

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links