Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oh my GAWD! :msn-oh: I've gone & done it I've bought another LS400. SWMBO, who's currently in bed asleep, is gonna kill me in the morning. Can I kip at one of your places tonight :whistling:

I got around this problem by saying now hou dont have to borrow mine ,win win win all the way.

Won't wash because as well as our other LS we already have another GS300 AND a BMW AND a Fiat Punto

Darling, you know how much I love you, well to show you how much I love you I've bought you a present...........................keys in a girly box, big smile, cup of tea, but make sure you are wearing running shoes!!!!!

Its easily done, its just a moments weakness.

Look at it this way LS's are becoming rare investments and you sometimes have to invest (keep using the word invest/investment) for a rainy day, so its just to make sure, my darling, that we have something put away for a rainy day, its your future security, darling. that I am thinking of.

If that doesnt work do as Derek870 suggest manke sure you have your running shoes on.

Good luck. Mike.

My ex always moaned when I got another car. Three kids was alright but three cars, talk about double standards! Notice the use of the prefix 'ex'.

I am now the master of my own destiny and I am developing a Lexus harem instead. In fact I am picking up my first LS400 today. Hooray!

• Like 1

its so easily done these days,what with e bay etc,your browsing away,especially after a few ciders,and find you have bought a car,im not allowed to look at usa sites in case i buy another american car,i cant do much at mo ,cos we are living in a flat temporary and only

got a garage and allocated parking place,her fiesta goes in garage,only cos the lexus won.t go in.but we're moving soon got a driveway and garage,got rid of my corvette c4 and grand cherokee when we moved here.she thinks thats all behind me ,but the sickness is only lying dormant.i wear the trousers in my house [when im allowed]

God what's the matter with you lot, show her you're the boss! put you foot down and tell her she can fu.....................................yes dear, I'll do the ironing after the washing up, no dear I haven't done the hoovering, sorry gents i'm busy.........er doing things

My ex always moaned when I got another car. Three kids was alright but three cars, talk about double standards! Notice the use of the prefix 'ex'.

I am now the master of my own destiny and I am developing a Lexus harem instead. In fact I am picking up my first LS400 today. Hooray!

Picture Picture we need Pictures of the new lady in your life. Mike

Picture Picture we need Pictures of the new lady in your life. Mike

I'm picking it up on Saturday morning will post pics then

• Like 1

A bit better than buying a house in Hungary (in the middle of nowhere) after a few jars I suppose. All them out buildings & land all for £3600 on the downside no eclectic or running water . Opps mind you at least its somewhere to run to.

• Like 1

A bit better than buying a house in Hungary (in the middle of nowhere) after a few jars I suppose. All them out buildings & land all for £3600 on the downside no eclectic or running water . Opps mind you at least its somewhere to run to.

Now that is reprehensable of you, just think what that would have bought in the Lexus field. Only £2.5K for a Mk 4 LS400 with 28K on the clock earlier this week and you would have still had over £1k to spoil on her that is always correct. Mike

It could have bee a fire engine - I recall a DJ on one of the popular radio stations a while back went out on a drinking binge and the next day took delivery of a fire engine which he apparently did a deal on the night before.

Kin drunk eBay, I bought a stack of CD's that I thought were rare for a tenner each, I think the most I got back was 3 quid!

Yes drunk bidding, all still in the loft.................

Its 97. Drove it over 100 miles & it didn't miss a beat even has a parrot hands free. Body unmarked except for some bird crap. New front shocks & springs, cambelt recently done. Not a single rumble or squeek throughout the whole trip some of which was on country back roads full of pot holes. It wafted me home

come on man! - you keep us waiting all this time and then show us these pictures??? try again

LOL Will take some more tomorrow & post with a little more detail

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links