Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sportcross Holiday To Scotland. Wife Traveling As Well. . .

I was actually thinking how clean it looked considering the driving youve been doing :)

I know this sounds silly, but i take it youve had no issues with the car so far on the trip?

I managed to get 25mpg out of my four litre Jeep on a run out to the BMW meet.....Problem was it took me so long to get there everyone else had gone home...

We're taking the IS on a road trip to the Czech Republic in September so I might give it a wash..

Nice one! Picking up passengers from Rotherham on the way? I like it there!

Didn't make it to the meet. Carries grandad just died before..... We'll have to meet up for a beer another time again mate.

I'm sorry for your loss Ray..

We'll be starting off from Bradfordistan so will be going past Rotherham, if you can find space in the car after Tanya has packed it then you are welcome to come with us.....It's funny how a bloke can go away for two weeks with a wallet, mobile phone, a pen and a small flight bag yet the car will be packed to the gunnels with stuff.....Most of which the average bloke couldn't even begin to identify..

Tell me about it..... they pack 100 pairs of shoes before they even know they're going away!

Drop by next time you're near this sh!thole for a beer mate.

The car has been behaving impeccably and economically. No midges seen yet, but we are currently experiencing temperatures between 9-12c.

Really enjoying the roads.

I'm not going to mention the OBC read 24ºC in my car earlier then..... :whistling:

Enjoy the rest of your trip mate. Looks rather pretty from previous pictures B)

The car has been behaving impeccably and economically. No midges seen yet, but we are currently experiencing temperatures between 9-12c.

Really enjoying the roads.

I love the roads in the highlands... Some really amazing driving roads as I'm sure your discovering Stuart. Long long straights then twisty up and down the mountains!

• Like 1

The low fuel light came on at 481.1 miles, but as we were about to leave the Isle Of Skye and head to Fort William, we decided to stop early, as it was a Sunday as well, and fill up.

492 on the odometer and only 61.01 litres went in. 36.7 MPG. My 'ownership average' is now at 31.0 MPG. Yes, I am filling to the brim everytime, when the pump clicks, I keep putting more in until it won't let me put any more in, so I have a rough idea that I am filling up completely everytime.

Scenery is beautiful. Note down for not cleaning the thing though!!!!

I recon you have more scenery picts that you really ought to share. I've never been up there.

I went to Wales last time Chris. I thought they had beautiful roads down there.... Remember I'm from Holland and the longest stretch is on the motorway which is like the M25 so never had a proper drive apart from the German Autobahn every other week

hope your enjoying Ayrshire . ayr beach park was very busy today , nice pic of car with arran in the distance . :)

• Like 1

Ayrshire was amazing. My wife booked a night at Enterkine House. The car has been brilliant and there are many photos. We're currently in Blackpool and with 430 miles completed, only just on the last quarter notch, 500 miles will be achieved this time!

I filled up at stafford services. The fuel light came on at 491.8 miles and I stopped at 506.0 miles as I wasn't entirely sure how far away the next services were. 62.37 litres went in. There was still nearly 8 litres left in the tank. I could've gone a further 50 miles.

MPG was 36.9 for that journey.

post-45814-0-44015000-1370517574_thumb.j

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links