Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

New Lexi Owner

emcclariion

Hello all!

After being a Ford nutter for years, xr4x4's with cosworth 24v and 3 door YB cosworths then abusing credit cards and needing to buy a ford focus, pants boring thing thought I needed power with out the pain.

so I thought Toyota, then research has produced a purchase of a GS 430 SE Gen2

brillaint car, after driving it for 6 months, we have a couple of issues.

The butterfly flaps on the inlet fannymould are not working due to a £40 valve, which is under the manifould, pure pants.

and a oil leak, not sure were but knowing my luck it will be the crank shaft seal. this can wait only a tea spoon a day.

ANYWAY!!!!!

hello all

just been looking at the toyota tank and the wheels are far to small so a purchase may be needed.

don't like most aftermarket wheels they just look far to chav central.

so thinking gen 2 sport or gen 1 sport wheels, has any one got pictures of gen1 on sport wheels on a gen2 ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links