Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How Much Is This Bit?

Does anyone know how much a replacement dash tray bit (outlined in Red in the piccy) is.

I was thinking of putting the Quanan parking display in the blue area but wanted a way back just incase!! Will it fit there also??

(why can't I upload a JPG in the file attachment window or a GIF? - What am I doing wrong!)

Just so I am sure, thats for the main plastic bit that forms the tray, that goes around the vents etc.? Should just lift out or have 2 screws under the velvet tray.

Ta Chris.

Anyone know if the Quanan display will fit there? Whats the dimensions of the unit?

Chris - how did you add that photo? I got errors saying can't use a file of that type!

Right click the image

Select "Properties"

Right click over the URL Address

Select "Select All"

Right click again

Select "Copy"

Then go back to your post

Select "IMG"

When another box appears, right click on it, Select "Paste"

And then click OK

Chris, I mean more from you HDD, using the attachments box under the box I am typing in. The piccies are on my HDD not site!

Will my chassis no. do, they are all the same aren't they - guess fixings may differ between the 2 types.

JTDBS*********** is mine - can you do a check on the history too???? :winky: Maybe mine could be a cut and shut or something?? Dunno why I think that though??

Chris, I mean more from you HDD, using the attachments box under the box I am typing in. The piccies are on my HDD not site!

When you post, there is an area at the bottom that says file attachment - this allows you to browse to your hard drive and upload the image.

However - as with most of the advanced features of the club in general - this is only available to our Gold members! ;)

Yeah I see it and thats wha I have tried to use, but it says I cannot use a file of this type (JPEG or GIF!) Whys that??

you shpuld be able too......... It's usually BMP files that have the issues. Best bet is to upload the piccies to the gallery, (Misc Section) and link them across using Chris's method above...... works a treat....... :winky:

Will my chassis no. do, they are all the same aren't they - guess fixings may differ between the 2 types.

JTDBS*********** is mine - can you do a check on the history too????  :winky:  Maybe mine could be a cut and shut or something??  Dunno why I think that though??

Facia Part number 55662-53010 RRP £43.39 +vat

so £43.00 inc vat with discount.

As for the car I can only check when it was built and what colour exterior it has

ie yours is Platinum Ice and was built in Japan Dec 2000

Chris - cool, cheers for that. :)

I guess I shall revert to using the gallery to post transfer method then!! Ho hum.

Might have to look into the Quanan set soon then.

Kev,

The Quanan display would look good there but have you considered at high level on the passenger's B-pillar as an alternative?

It works a treat for me in my GS as it is line of sight when turning round to reverse.

ahh, cheers Mat, dunno what we'd do without ya :hehe:

Probably find a clone of the car soon!!

I have seen mentioned about the B-pillar, but I never look over my right shoulder when reversing - maybe the left one - in which case I could put it by the passengers B-pillar??

Just wanted it to look a little more purposeful rather than added on - hence cutting a bit out where the blue line was and setting it back a bit.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links