Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Time For Me To Move On :(

Ok guys , since I'm not using my car often now, so I have let her go, after 3 years of ownership. Thank you everyone for the help and some great meet :)

all the best Panya..hopefully you will be back again would be nice to swap my IS300 with yours as I do like the colour and mileage :winky:hope it finds a good owner tho..

Noooooo, sorry to hear that Panya. Would love to put an offer in but alas no money at minute.

Hope your'e still going to pop in with a few pics of new car.

Whatever you decide to do take care mate.

Ian.

Hi danbobnix, my local abarth dealer was one in portsmouth I'm not sure what is the name of it, but I when with west over in pool for test drive, and yes like everybody said before it is fun lil car, flavour part the pop and bang of monza exhaust lol.

Hi Ian thank :)

I wish I could keep both car :( , the lexus still my flavour. I was gonna put the car on here for sale but know its gonna be long time to sale it.

I should have the car next Friday if everything going alright.

Hi danbobnix, my local abarth dealer was one in portsmouth I'm not sure what is the name of it, but I when with west over in pool for test drive, and yes like everybody said before it is fun lil car, flavour part the pop and bang of monza exhaust lol.

Hi Ian thank :)

I wish I could keep both car :( , the lexus still my flavour. I was gonna put the car on here for sale but know its gonna be long time to sale it.

I should have the car next Friday if everything going alright.

swap you for my 2001 is200.... :zorro:

am I missing something here Panya? you got rid of the IS because you not using it that much but part exchanged it for another car which is more or less on finance?? sure this will still cost you come to think of it because you will hardly be using the new car but be paying finance on it every month is this not throwing money away?? i would rather have a car which is not financed and hardly use it than a car which is financed but hardly being used.

Hi Chris yes I am lost money on IS , because I traded to the dealer, I know I could get more, I just rush thing!!.

I just want to try something new , i been with Lexus over 5 years , during that's time I used to own is200 and than 300, they both great car , but my favouite is 300 I'm gonna miss it the most. Colour, comfy ride, nice seat I go on all day lol. Well not to mention some after market stuff :d

Hi noby76 I know what u coming, but prefer let my 300 go instead let sitting there doing notthing!, I'm gonna let another owner enjoy the fun that I used to have :)

Thank Stuart , but come on I know is fiat under but come on called ABARTH :d

I think I'm gonna get a lot of Fiat name now lol

Before I went with 500, I was consider looking at alteeza witn manual but it is very rare car indee , even thought if the manual one come up, but the condition and the miles is way out compare to my 300.

Hope that was u mean danbobnix.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links