Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

How Long Does It Take For Gold Membership To Activate?

I paid for a one year subscription a few days ago and my profile hasn't changed and I'm not allowed to post in the cars for sale section

I would appreciate it of a moderator could see what's wrong

Thanks

Mike

Hello Mike.

It's Steve who deals with the membership side of things. I know he's busy so he deals with them in batches.You could always drop him a PM.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/user/1293-steve/

Sorry for the delay, can sometimes take a couple of days.

It's more serious than that though Ray, as the system is not allowing me to post in the cars for sale section even though I have paid my £40 for Gold membership about 5 days ago.

I would be extremely grateful if a moderator would at least allow me to post in that section as I want to offer the car on here before putting it on the auction site.

Thanks

Mike

I've e-mailed steve for you, but seeing as nothings changed regarding your profile and if it would help ,send me your details of car ect and i'll start an add for you including your contact details.

Hopefully wont be long.

Ps Bigjap i'll post in mod forum as well that both your profiles need updating.

Hi Ian,

That would be good of you.

This is the advert please, and anyone can PM me mikesands:

Despite spending a couple of weeks trying to get my LS430 back up on its suspension my guy can only get the front to come up, and even then that's by manually operating some kind of air direction relay. He can't afford to spend any more time on it so before I put it on eBay, I thought I would ask if anyone on here would like to make me an offer for it.

It's a 2001 LS430 premium pack with an LPG gas conversion and has done 130k miles and it has a valid MOT until October. (Burgundy red with sussex grey interior bodywork is fine - for a 12 year old car) It has a full service history (not all lexus but Lexus did the cam belt at 100k miles).

The only thing that is wrong with it that makes it an unusable car is that the air suspension has deflated and we can't get it back up (there are no error codes showing when Lexus put their diagnostic on it).

There are some minor other faults with the car - The rear air con was leaking so I got that capped off, and the engine warning light has always come on since the LPG conversion was done 40k miles ago (my guy can explain why it does it if anyone is interested).

Other than that it was in fine fettle until this suspension malarkey. I even refurbished the wheels a couple of months ago (and they are fitted with 4 winter tyres with another season's life left in them.

It's now sorned and because of the suspension issue anyone wanting the car would have to pick it up (in Stockton on Tees).

Thanks

Mike (enjoying the RX400H but missing the super luxury)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links