Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

So, too vulgar then?

You're all right, I was going to put them inside the headlights but to be honest, I removed the headlights and the plan was to put them in the oven to split the seals.

Having left the first one in the oven for a very nervous 6 minutes, I simply bottled out fearing the damage to the wires before the heat got to the right place so I could het in there. dropped that and went for the current one.

They have been on for a couple of days now and after looking long and hard at them, they are now on the garage floor, I much prefer the true lines and contours without them.

A waste of a couple of hours? well maybe but they did serve on purpose, the guy next door with the Audi A3 (the one without the running lights) got a bit jealous and offered me £100 to fit him some ka-ching! - result.

Lol.. £100 for the stuff left on the floor seems a good deal. I think if they were inside the lamp, they would look better, but I think either each LED needs to be bigger with a bigger space, or it needs to be a single solid line. Always worth a play about though if it is only a few quid :)

Lol.. £100 for the stuff left on the floor seems a good deal. I think if they were inside the lamp, they would look better, but I think either each LED needs to be bigger with a bigger space, or it needs to be a single solid line. Always worth a play about though if it is only a few quid :)

Yep, That's what I thought.

I was thinking about the nice circle one's that they have on BMW's so I got everything I needed including spending a lot of time and effort actually finding the right sort of perspex rod to bend into place to give me two circular rings around my inner bulb housings, would have looked really good but I bottled out of giving the headlights enough time in the oven cuz of the wires that may have gotten damaged.

I have about 11 different LED type and sizes to play with but I think they all need to go inside the headlight and I'm a chicken, knowing how much the headlights are worth, I just keep thinking of the replacement cost if I bugger em up. It's ok, you can call me a chicken :ooh-ducky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links