Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Best Cassete Adapter For Ls 400

Hi guys what is the best sounding cassette / radio adapter you have used or are useing for your phone to play music trought car sound system?.

Thanks

Had you thought of DAB adapter? Mike

There was a thread on here about the Dab Pure not so long ago. I've been meaning to go down that route for quite a while but, to be honest, whilst the cd changer is working I quite like the old style way of choosing six CDs from the box in the garage, loading them up in the tray, forgetting which one is in which slot, and enjoying the sublime sound that comes out.

The pure are a good idea , but you loose the sub, i have about 4000 songs on my galaxy note , and headphones in the car dont realy work , i belive there are some good cassette adapters just dont know which one.

Hiya

I was looking at the Pure dab radios, decided to go a different route for now.

I have these.

For connection of my Ipod to the car i use this cassette thingymadoodad and would recomend it, you do sometimes just need to move it a touch in the casette deck to get rid of distortion.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001ALQ5Q6/ref=oh_details_o04_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And for digital radio i use the above item but connect this little Pure Dab pocket radio, got mine in a sale for £20, but they are more expensive normally

http://www.pure.com/product/pocketdab-1500-vl-60799/

They both work a treat

I have had the Pure Dab now for over two years and I wouldn't be without it.

My sub still works perfectly Martin and the quality of the music is as good as playing your CDs.

My auto electrician hard wired the power line into the loom and it works fine. I have rarely had signal loss and listening to speech is amazing. Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links