Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is200 Radio

chaos86

Hi all , I've just brought a 2000 plate lexus is200 auto sport, the previous owner has put the original radio back in but the leads to connect it are missing because they "threw them away" when fitting the after market unit, any ideas where I can get the leads I need please? Any help would be great, thank on advance

If you are wanting the original wiring and plug, the only way is to ask someone who is breaking the same model year and see if they will chop the loom for you.

If they cut the old connections off to fit an aftermarket headunit, theres a god chance the standard one is goosed!

Did they say it worked, i'd be more inclined to fit an after market one than re-attach the old connections and chance the standard headunit!

I thought the leads were taped into the loom? I can't imagine people would bother removing them when installing an amp bypass kit normally. And even on systems without an amp, most people would just use an ISO adapter kit.

Finally got it kind of sorted, picked up the car after a fight with the previous owner , found the wires tucked up behind the glove box so connected it , only to find out he had removed the amp!! Got a second hand one fitted for 30 quid so I now have something to listen to lol but the cd deck is knackered so gonna save me penny's and get a nice double din kenwood head unit!!! Thank you for the offer gruntfuggly but Its ok now thanks tho

• 2 weeks later...

So it was knackered. Thought so lol

btw guys didnt think the connections were anything unique just a 9 pins plug isnt it? Easily available just a bit of wiring envolved but plenty of pinout diagrams online

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links