Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All

Diddy300

Thanks. I maybe selling it soon what are they going for these days. I paid 4400 for it 3 years ago. I really dont want to part with it. Trying to get the mrs to drive it but she too scared haha

Hi Dave. How are you. Sorry to be a nuisance, but you can't advertiseyour car unless you are a paid up Gold Member. Just encase you post anything and wonder why the post gets deleted. But current prices of mint first gen IS' are stupidly low. £2000 may be your best hope.

For a IS300 in that condition, expect around 3k depending on milaege and what has been done

Looks really nice btw, blacks grown on me on these and love the rims. Wish i bought a 300 in first place lol

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

Problem is the only thing to replace a Lexus with is another Lexus.

As the owner of 2 1994 LS400's ( Japanese Specification) the only way to go for me is either a later model LS400 or a LS430, the 460/600 are still beyond my price range but the 2 cars I have to me are still reliable and do the job so I'm sticking with them.

As Steve says; you cannot leave the Lexus range having owned one. Had Heather convinced about swapping our IS200 for something more comfortable.

Then realised she couldn;t bear me to sell it.....The alternative..get some softer full leather seats off a very kind member on here...^^^^^.

Once bitten....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links