Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gta 5 Anyone Excited?

petayV8

shame for me. Being a PC gamer i will have to wait until around Feb whilst all you console ppl wave it in front of my face :msn-cry:

It looks so incredible. There is also a multiplayer trailer in addition to the one above just release recently if anyone didnt know

I also love how its big the map is gonna be! the amount of mini games and the car modding is going to be on a new level. Not to mention its going to be the most nonelinier GTA yet (trying not to spoil to much for those of you that like a fresh approach) lol

• 2 weeks later...

Is this something old people should know about? A GTA5 sounds very exciting with all you youngsters having days and weeks off, just hope its legal. I did watch the video but it was very poor quality the people and things looked a little unreal, they kept moving in a funny way and I didn't recognise any of the actors. Might be my old Laptop. Mike

Wasted 2 hours just faffing about on it while I get used to the controls being different, need to get into the missions now, I never pre-ordered either, seems there was no need, my local tesco had tons of stock

• 3 weeks later...

Whats peeps opinion on the new driving physics? seems more arcadey but more realistic than 4?

The damage isnt as realistic is seems, but maybe this is a good thing considering how much you can spend modding

Driving, for me at least, is a lot lot easier in gta5 compared to gta4.

Yes the damage is completely unrealistic as you can hit a wall head on, flat out and there's just a dent in your bonnet :lol:

Same as GTA4 that when you get on the car if you stay still for a few seconds before driving off your character puts his seat belt on (or if on a bike puts his helmet on) if you drive off straight away your chatacter wont put a seatbelt on and if have a head on collision at speed you'll fly through the windscreen and die! :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links