Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Know Of A Mk4 For Sale Or Coming Up Soon

There's a queue forming for the series IV models, another member Ruud recently asked about one too.

There are a few on eBay and autotrader and feel free to post up a link for any you fancy so we can advise.

Another member recently commented that LS400 prices were on the up,maybe the present demand is having an effect but obviously not good news as a buyer.

To be honest I am looking at spening under £1500 obviously I am going to be putting LPG on it and there is only one person I trust to do this job and it will cost me around about £1800 so that is why I am on a bit of a limited budget.

I don't want one already done as they are normally getting rid for a reason.

Mileage does not matter as long as the car has been looked after (receipts to prove)

If anyone has a mk4 around about my price bracket then I am all ears.

Sorry to say you are unlikely to get a Mark IV for that money I paid 3750 for mine last year and the seller wanted 4500 but it was mint with 18k on the clock.

As posters have already said these cars are much sought after as they were probably the finest car Lexus as ever produced before or since.

Sorry to say you are unlikely to get a Mark IV for that money I paid 3750 for mine last year and the seller wanted 4500 but it was mint with 18k on the clock.

As posters have already said these cars are much sought after as they were probably the finest car Lexus as ever produced before or since.

I agree. I paid £2,000 for my Mk 4 last month. The car had done 167,000 plus a fully stamped service book by franchised Lexus dealers. The seller would not budge so £2,000 it was and I am more than delighted.

Yep, I'm off to look at that on Wed. If I buy it, I'll be selling my '98 LS400, with 169k and already LGP'd with a PRINS multipoint injection system that's been serviced each year and works really well. As a gold member, I'll advertise it on here first. But let's wait and see what happens on Wed first.

i bought a mk4 at beginning of year for under 1500 might not be absolutely mint,but still very good,had a years mot recent service and cambelt, lsh,most high priced ones are for sale for ages,whilst they are fabulous cars ,not too many people want to drive a 13/15yr old v8,so there is a limited market ,dealer cars especially you can make offers on,iv seem a few for sale and prices are all over the place,alot of private sales start at high money,then go to eBay and go for alot less at auction

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links