Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Back In An F

Well after a year break it's nice to be back in another ISF :)

First one was a 2010MY on a 61 plate in USB, this one is in F Sport white 2011MY on an 11 plate...

Seems strange it being an older car (by registration) but actually newer. Have to say the suspension changes really are superb, car feels so much more confident and compliant especially over broken surfaces.

More details and pics to follow!

Well it was my wifes's turn for a car so when I traded in the USB ISF we got a C250 Merc Sport+ which we still have as the RX got traded this time for the White ISF.

The Merc is a lovely car but the engine is rubbish - too used to the smooth delivery of the F :) I wish Lexus would take a leaf out of MB audio system though, forgot how truly terrible the USB and iPod usage is in the Lexus!

Reminds me, does anyone know of an easy way to bulk load music files on the system? Don't fancy ripping cd's 1 by 1...

Came back to the F as really missed it, nothing quite like it especially for the price and reliability, new car has 14k on it so only really just nicely run in :) we got offered such a good deal just couldn't really say no!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links