Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Se Auto For Sale

tariq

Unfortunately my firm were recently taken over by a well known high street bank - I expected the worst and today it was confirmed. All my colleagues inc myself have been made redundant :tsktsk:

Until I find a new job I have to plan ahead and do the unthinkable.......sell my beloved Lexus.

This is a great forum and I'll cast an occasional (envious) eye over the latest topics. Rest assured, when sorted I'll be back!! Hopefully not too distant future.

Anyhow, The car has been cherished hence its immaculate. '99 All usual equipment with Eagle F1 tyres all round. FLSH. MOT & Tax until 2004. 47k miles. £11,250 ono.

Drop me a mail for any further required information.

Lexus.thumb.jpg

Best of Luck finding your New Job, Tariq. Remember, Nothing is so bad that some good may not come of it. If you let people know what kind of work and where you are looking for then who knows, there might be some useful contacts on here.

As for Selling the Lex. I found eBay really good for a quick result at the desired pennies. Maybe it would work for you too.

Keep your head to the stars, Fella!

Loz :zee:

I'm sure you'll have no trouble selling. I've never had a car

that so many people have asked what I think of it, so

there's a lot of prospective owners out their.

You're also doing the right thing by making painful, but

sensible, short term decisions (i.e. sell the Lex) until you get

back on your feet. This should help your finances recover

more quickly when you find your next job - you'll be back

behind the wheel of a Lexus in no time...

Good luck :luck: and let us know how you get on.

Nige

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links