Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

After sucessfully completing an AUX hack I now want to do a video hack

After looking into this a little bit I would need the service manuals for the Nav unit

Also whilst looking into it I stumbled across this part number 86111-50040 as opposed to 86111-50060

The 86111-50040 was built specifically for the Celsior and if you look closely here it has analogue TV

http://gooparts.com/shop/s4201550/p4201550D60001543225.html

With this TV button it would be so easy to manipulate the signals coming from there the same way I managed to do the AUX hack with FM radio

Was anyone aware of this and are they readily available to install into the UK spec LS400 ?

Yes I had a celsior not so long ago, it did have a tv with buttons with Japanese writing on them, never did use the tv though, I wasn't that bothered about the tv to be honest

Ahhh but all of that is aftermarket stuff. I like to keep mine looking totally standard with just a little plug here or there difference. So it doesn't look out of place at all

Does anyone have the service manuals for the nav unit

I have also noticed tha there is a load of pins on the back of the nav unit with no plug going to it. I wonder if the actual screen has the capabilities for the tv and it's just the tape deck that controls what it shows

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links