Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi, a 2003 GS430 Sport (Navigator) has caught my attention but i know little about them.

The car has covered 103k and is advertised has, having full service history.

At this kind of mileage what work should have been carried out/parts changed and what should i look out for?

What tax band are these cars?

Cant really find others for sale to see if 4K seems a fair price?

Thanks.

unfortunately they took a deposit on the car this morning..... however they were not aware that the car required a timing belt - they said it was a chain! Hopefully the new owner wont get any nasty/expensive surprises (if it hasn't been done).

Was it a black one?

The time I bought mine there was a black one on for £4800 with that mileage.

Hard for me to gauge as I got mine very cheap.

As Rick says, absolutely super car. I love mine to bits.

£4800 is a bit too much :shifty: by the end of the day it's a 10-year old luxury car. You get a decent example for £3000 cash.

If you deside to go for one, obviously service history most important. Take it for a test drive on a bumpy road. Check all the extras work properly. Ask for full 12 month MOT.

Tax band will be same as is200.

£4k doesn't sound bad for a good example but you really do need FSH on these.

My driving now consists of 50% country lanes/town and 50% dual carriageway/motorway miles but since I only do about 4k annually I may decide to finally sell mine soon, in which case it will probably be listed on LOC.

I have to say, I agree & disagree on the £4800 price tag. I think for the mileage it's too expensive but if you were to get one with 50-60k on it then I think it would be well worth it. When you look at a 540 BMW or E Class Merc the same year with a similar engine, a decent car is advertised anywhere from £2k - £7k.

This is the market these cars are aimed at & I would far rather have a Lexus.

I can't really say too much as I got mine with 69k & service history for less than a £1k, but I think it's fair to say that was an exceptionally cheap car.

Maybe a tad high for the mileage but these are robust cars. If it has correctly documented history and cam belt changes etc. done then it has probably been looked after.

Mine is late 2002, has 67k, FLSH, cam belt, front discs/pads replaced and I would not be looking at much under £4000.

It would be interesting to see what monetary valuation other GS430 owners put on their cars.

Interesting Indeed Dave.

Like i said, mind is an 01 430 Sport with 70k on it & I would value it around the £4000 mark, maybe even higher but that's maybe letting my heart rule head a bit there, lol.

I think some of the cheap prices about are doing the cars a disservice if I'm being honest in my opinion.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links