Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Cruise At Ponty!

Loz

Mat and I went to the Ponty cruise... it was good. we tried to get some pics. I think we shall be be back there before too long... not just cos we were a ***** hairs width from an Ultima GTR.... but thats as good a reason as any...

now you don't see these every day... but then they are so much better when they start first time... :blink:

PICT0057.sized.jpg

tried to photo the cars doing this but the smoke was so think I couldnt see my hand 6 inches in front of my face....!

PICT0066.sized.jpg

Before I go to bed I will check out this website....the car was a really neat glitter paint type affair... not that it mattered cos it was a corsa...

PICT0061.sized.jpg

You cant show up at Ponty cruise with factory rims, man!!

PICT0060.sized.jpg

This harliquin type nova was making a bit of a nuisance of itself...

PICT0068.sized.jpg

all in all a great night out with Mr Wildernes. We were allows to feel stupid by one gimp who after telling us he'd paid £290 for his last car, called lexus a "poor man's Mercedes".

Oh, what fun he must have in the big house.... :ph34r:

what a fun cruise can someone adjust the lighrt balance on loz's pics and see if we can get anything better from them ... the amount of stupid shennanigens was insane with burn outs etc never will i allow another lex type to do that i tell yah

the ego's were a little big too

"i've been doing this since i was twelve"

"*** man that sounds scary"-loz

"no mate i can do 80 in a multi story car park" - gimp.......

he did have a nice car

best was the guy loz mentioned

"what car have you got ?"- gimp1

"lexus"

"lexus"

"oh, i've got 3 cars"

(none were worth over 50p)

he told us his mum was buying a 95 thousand pound porche KayeIne....

Ponty woudl be great for meet!! But you boys will have to play dumb like me and Mat or you'll be grabbing yer ankles in the back of one of the many red vans with a big arial... CB type for calling his cousin, "Zed". I assure you, many of these gimps had eleven fingers and were deffo swiming at the shallow end of the gene pool...

Mat, thanks for almost being on your best behaviour...

Wide arch Corsa 2.0 turbo 16v gimp "yeah, its got three litres of laquer, gets better with every coat..."

Mat "so are you gonna get some wheels to fill the arches then?"

Loz, "Shall we move a long?... :unsure: "

Sounds like a good'un...

Also hada atad of fun finding there is a nightly cruise in Bristol right slap bang oppostie the hotel the office have booked me into :D :D :D

A quick trip out to see what was around to find a GS300 parked up next to my 2 aswell as a Veilside Celica parked behind, more intro's to TOC & LOC.... Turned out the GS owner had just bought it and also had an RX300 :)

Turned out to be a fair few muppets out but a load of really freindly people who were all more than willing to say Hi and make a stranger feel welcome which was good enough as I was there on my tod after leaving the work colleagues in the hotel...

It's supposed to be a nightly event so will have to pop back this evening and see whats going on B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk