Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Whats You Current Average Mpg And Last Tank Mpg Right Now?

Bet there will be a good variance. I only do occasional journeys over 30 mins and use my car on average 2 times a week at the weekends!

Current average MPG - 21.7

LAst Tank MPG - 17.6 - funj drive just now!

Stu

Tank average is 17mpg

Overall average is 23mpg

I do mainly town mileage with the a bi monthly blast up to Liverpool. Best i've had is 29 stuck in traffic on the M6, worst was 14 when i got on the toll road. Car loved and I loved it lol!!

27 total and a ridiculous 29 last tank. Reflecting all I've done since reset is sit at 78 (indicated on non radar cruise, 75 on Tom Tom) on the motorway network of our wonderful country.

27 total and a ridiculous 29 last tank. Reflecting all I've done since reset is sit at 78 (indicated on non radar cruise, 75 on Tom Tom) on the motorway network of our wonderful country.

Do you have holes in the floor to push with your feet like the flintstones or something?????

• 3 weeks later...

It's part of the attraction of the car, one minute your doing 30 mpg and the next messing with super cars!

Yeh your right there mate , I don't understand why the isf isn't classed as a super car because it does show similar spec if not faster than some of them ie porche

Haha I was just being careful. Driving between 65-70 all the way while enjoying my music :).

On my way back, so round trip of 300 miles I averaged 33.8mpg which wasn't bad at all considering I was in a bit of a "hurry" travelling from Birmingham to Kent! :D

About 50/50, do put it in sport mode on motorway, just love the acceleration and noise on the kick down after getting stuck behind a BMW!

Lol I never use it ever , I don't think to put it on to be honest cos the switch is in a crap place .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links