Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Precision Led Interior Lighting Kits & Led Reverse Lights

Hi Peter

Would be good if I could pop up and see you next weekend to pick up me bulbs?

Thanks

Steve

Hey Steve,

Did you want me to fit them for you chap? Only takes an hour or so?

Got Sim coming on Saturday to do his bits, could do yours on Sunday morning if that works?

If you would rather fit the kit yourself, you can grab them on Saturday mate?

Whatever you prefer.

Cheers.

Peter :)

Yeh I'm hoping to grab some LEDs from work (spares from a refit we had done) as I think they are ice white. And I'll see how the come out for my foot wells :)

I done the illuminated scuff plates, they look the business! Pretty straight forward to do and no spicing of existing wiring loom in car. Fitted them straight into connectors :) have a look at thread I just made. They blend nicely with the LED lights we fitted :)

Hi Peter

Would be good if I could pop up and see you next weekend to pick up me bulbs?

Thanks

Steve

Hey Steve,

Did you want me to fit them for you chap? Only takes an hour or so?

Got Sim coming on Saturday to do his bits, could do yours on Sunday morning if that works?

If you would rather fit the kit yourself, you can grab them on Saturday mate?

Whatever you prefer.

Cheers.

Peter :)

Hi Peter

Sunday morning is good with me. The interior bulbs look fairly straight forward, might pick your brains on the headlight bulbs though! Can you text me your address.

Thanks

Steve

Thank's Peter and Roheel for fitting the lights for me, much appreciated. Nice to catch up with you guys.

It was also a nice 90mph run down the A2 and back.

Cheers

Your welcome Andrew. :)

Glad you had a good blast home as well mate! ;)

Let me know what you think of the LED's once it gets dark (10pm or so lately).

Cheers.

Peter

Thank's Peter and Roheel for fitting the lights for me, much appreciated. Nice to catch up with you guys.

It was also a nice 90mph run down the A2 and back.

Cheers

No problem mate! Thanks to Pete and Sim too for completing my full light install in my car. Fully complete! Now waiting for the sun to go down

Awesome day guys, very productive and nice weather for it too!

Was good to see a street full of ISF's :D

Big thanks to Peter for fitting my LED brake lights and front headlight lights, big job but well worth it.

Hope you enjoy the illuminated scuff plates and footwell lights roheel, they really add to the car.

Thanks again guys,

Sim

How did you get on with doing your interior LED's Steve?? Any issues at all?

Must say it was lovely to see a blue one in the flesh! ;)

Will have to get you and your boy along to the next Bluewater meet. I should have mine back by then, so I can show you loads of bits to empty your wallet further! Lol.

Just one more kit left for me to install. Glad everyone is pleased with the results so far. :)

Cheers guys.

Peter

How did you get on with doing your interior LED's Steve?? Any issues at all?

Must say it was lovely to see a blue one in the flesh! ;)

Will have to get you and your boy along to the next Bluewater meet. I should have mine back by then, so I can show you loads of bits to empty your wallet further! Lol.

Just one more kit left for me to install. Glad everyone is pleased with the results so far. :)

Cheers guys.

Hi Peter

Installed the rest of the LED's and fog lights sunday PM, fairly straightforward. You did the tricky ones in the wing mirrors and thanks again.

Makes such a difference with the white interior.

Next job is some decent matts and refurb my alloys, but still can't track down the proper paint code or decent firm in or around Brighton to trust them with. How hard can it be?

• 2 weeks later...

So I had my friend go to the US and pick up the LEDs i got sent to his mums house (original lol)

Tonight i decided to install them before the match, i ordered all except the reverse light.

Interior ones and lower door were simple enough.

The mirror lights were a bit tougher and took a bit longer as was patient to keep the glass mirror intact, i did notice my mirrors had a drop of silicone glue behind the mirror and when i removed the glass the silicone glue does not stick again. My aim is to remove the glass on Sunday and put another drop of silicone glue to make sure it stays put (just incase it feels like dropping off at high speed ha!)

The only light which was incorrect was the boot LED, it wont fit at all. Picture below shows the diameter of the metal ends is slightly thicker than OEM bulb and it just will not fit. Also checked there youtube video to confirm and it is not even the same style LED bulb. Email sent to them with picture and will await there response.

post-50183-0-46717700-1404938624_thumb.j

Will take some pictures after the match when it is dark to see what it looks like and upload them here

The trunk bulb is correct mate. You need to bend the holder prongs out a little for the bulb to fit. Got the same kit and fitted another, bulbs were the same

This is correct. I've fitted 6 kits so far, all of them are running that bulb in the trunk lights.

You can bend the contacts enough to make it work. :)

Just need the clear door lenses, illuminated sills, and special Sim upgraded footwell LED's now! ;)

The trunk bulb is correct mate. You need to bend the holder prongs out a little for the bulb to fit. Got the same kit and fitted another, bulbs were the same

This is correct. I've fitted 6 kits so far, all of them are running that bulb in the trunk lights.

You can bend the contacts enough to make it work. :)

Just need the clear door lenses, illuminated sills, and special Sim upgraded footwell LED's now! ;)

Yep had to bend mine slightly too!

Tried to order the clean lenses from the Tunbridge Wells dealer and they refused as the red lenses are on the UK version for safety reasons? Has anyone got their's from the UK?

guys thanks for that, i will try fitting it tomorrow by bending the connector a bit. I was worried about breaking the connector and did not want to force it. Will post an update tomorrow, once again thanks for the heads up ;-)

Any luck Simon?

What you will find it that the switch operation is very tricky with the bigger bulb installed. It shouldn't be an issue though, as once you re-fit it, you shouldn't need to touch the switch again.

The light will go off automatically once you close the boot. It will only come on again if you open it.

Hope you get it fitted ok chap.

Cheers.

Peter

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links