Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Not Saying It Is Love But.....

driven my lex... with NOS!!

She was saying I drive quick but safe so I said, "you have have a go". Jo has a new 1.4 Golf. She got in the Lex and drove from Bradford to Addingham and on the duel carriageway she even had a shot of Nos! Was funny to see here brick it as the boost came in. was funny enough watching her when I was driving... but she was good at the helm ;)

nice having a driver :blink:

:zee:

i let a girlfriend drive once... i nodded off... when i woke up there were these guys in a van driving next to us on the motorway

My GF was waving and smiling at them!

I said "Stop the car hussey... "

That evening she has a go at me for being pulled up on the stage and stipped by a stripper...

women eh! alright for them! :P

told you that A team Van would bring you nothin but trouble mate!

But seriously. I felt strangley safe with her driving. she was cool and smooth and drove it as I probly should do more often. SHe is cool but plays cards close to chest. if that does not wear off soon I'll have to....how does one put it these days? Ah yes, I'll have to, "take a view".

;)

Steve,

Scanks are all to common these days... need to stick with quality goods. harder to find but the rewards I am told are worth it. I hope I have found someone worthy as she is a thinker and not afraid to speak her mind. She's a tuffy though. Used to be a PT instructor in the Army for crying out loud... SO I should have know really. Now She's "Director of Studies" training police officers how to train other officers.

Who says its a mans world... :duh:

It sounds like your :wub: up Loz...

And for comparison... the other half didnt drive the Lex until I'd had it over a year... :whistling:

Thats the prob with me Fidgets. I jump in with both feet. Bit like my cars. I like what I like and go for it. This time I am trying not to be too harsh a marker though... I normally hit a patience threshhold which I am trying to avoid this time. Sign of getting older I guess....

I'd be crap at the dating game now, I've been out of it so long. My friend has just started seeing someone and it seems so complicated - do they like her as much as she likes them....

Or is that just a girl-thing?!

oh for sure thats just girlie stuff.... honest. :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links