Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It has been said that all good things must come to an end. I have once again witnessed this recently since departing with the good old Mk4 LS400 a few weeks ago.

Although the car was used on a day to day basis, I enjoyed maintaining and detailing it over the years to a showroom like condition. Even after almost 10 years of ownership I still found it unbelievable how quiet, refined, comfortable and powerful these cars are even when compared to more modern cars.

The time had come to move on which would conclude a great automotive experience. And so the old LS was washed, clay-bared and polished to its usual gleaming dark blue finish for the last time, sitting majestically in the drive awaiting its new owner.

Photo1

Photo2

Photo3

Its been a few years since I've posted on here but from what I can see, this remains a great forum !

• Like 1

That engine bay looks as new as a pin.

You just cannot keep a good car down, and not sure how I will feel if I ever have to let mine go, but hope that is quite a few years away.

What a beauty!

There will be many reading this who would like to be that new owner.

What will the replacement be?

Thanks, the new owner was over the moon with his new car. Im on the lookout for a LS600hL which is a 5 seater but the problem is that most of them seem to be the RSR 4 seaters.

Goldfinger hi, I've been looking at a few Ls600s on Gumtree these past few days.

None might be your cup of tea tho'.

There's a few there, one's a 2008, £13995, 158,000 miler with full service etc . looks a steal ... is it ???

Malc

What a beautiful looking car. Can see why you will miss her. The new owner has a real bargain there. Good luck in your hunt for an LS600 Mike

Goldfinger hi, I've been looking at a few Ls600s on Gumtree these past few days.

There's a few there, one's a 2008, £13995, 158,000 miler with full service etc . looks a steal ... is it ???

Malc

Blimey,

Maybe I will be able to afford one in the near future, if they are that cheap, looks good in the photo's wonder what it is like close up.

Malc

Im looking for a dark colour (either black or dark blue) so I havent been to see this one. But personally I would be wary of buying a 'cheap' LS and go for a clean car and one thats been looked after. The cars which are below market value especially from a dealer are usally cheap for a good reason.

• Like 1

Malc

Blimey,

Maybe I will be able to afford one in the near future, if they are that cheap, looks good in the photo's wonder what it is like close up.

As long the air suspension, hybrid system or CVT gear box doesnt need another £13k spent on it then it is a good buy. I went to see one recently which had the CVT gear box replaced.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links