Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What A *** Morning!

3 weeks!!! I expect to have mine back by the end of next week....I hope....They were quick with the last job. They are sorting a chip on the roof just above the windscreen as well :)

Yeah, think most of the delay with mine was the new wing they had to order from Lexus (guessing they don't have many ISF parts on the shelves!). :(

They are doing my roof marks, bootlid scratches and re-painting both drivers side doors to sort out those chipped edges I showed you. :)

Should look lovely when it's all done.

Yeah, think most of the delay with mine was the new wing they had to order from Lexus (guessing they don't have many ISF parts on the shelves!). :(

They are doing my roof marks, bootlid scratches and re-painting both drivers side doors to sort out those chipped edges I showed you. :)

Should look lovely when it's all done.

Ok so quite a bit of work. They do have a bonnet in the UK luckily so mine shouldnt be too bad. Between us we almost have a brand new fully painted ISF!

So, got my car back oday and it looks cracking, Fully superguarded as well.

When i took it in i asked for a small chip on the roof to be seen to and was told it would be £100. Not too bad i thought. They did the WHOLE roof!The car now looks almost brand new! Justa few marks here and there you would have to go over the car with a fine tooth comb to find. Happy boy :)

Good stuff Stu. :)

When you say they did the whole roof, do you mean they painted the entire roof?

If so, any idea what they charged you for doing that? Only ask as mine needs re-painting due to a number of stone chips. :(

The guys that did my wing/bumper repairs mopped the roof for me to try and remove the fallout etc, but it's now exposed several chips which are down to bare metal, and they haven't done anything to protect it from the elements! :(

I was told to touch them over with clear nail polish for now to prevent rust! :(

They are supposed to be giving me a quote today to re-paint the roof. Would be good to have a couple of different quotes to work off if I can.

Cheers chap.

Peter :)

Gutting :( just when you think your are done!

They did mine for 100 as already had the paint for the other repairs and also charged cost price for the work.

Call lee on 01621 859 700 and mention me and see what he says mate. I can't see roof being less than 250.

Stu

Thanks Stu. :)

Will see what quote I get from the guys that did the other repairs in the first instance.

I'm a bit gutted though that they charged me £500 to touch in the door chips and mop the roof and bootlid. :(

Doesn't seem like good value for money when you consider they had the paint mixed up to do the new wing/bumper work for the insurance claim.

May well give Lee a call depending on what astronomic quote they give me!

Thanks Stu. :)

Will see what quote I get from the guys that did the other repairs in the first instance.

I'm a bit gutted though that they charged me £500 to touch in the door chips and mop the roof and bootlid. :(

Doesn't seem like good value for money when you consider they had the paint mixed up to do the new wing/bumper work for the insurance claim.

May well give Lee a call depending on what astronomic quote they give me!

That seems VERY steep?? not sure how tey justify that.

Stu

Just heard back from them on the roof re-paint. :(

They want £650+VAT to do it. Seems expensive to me given they clearly overcharged me for the other minor bits they did last time.

I'm going to shop around I think. Will give Lee a call to see what he thinks it would cost.

Cheers.

Cheers Stu. :)

Got my mate that does the bodywork in Strood giving me a quote as well. He reckoned £200+VAT, so just proves how expensive Balgore's are! :(

Will be using one of the two either way.

Thanks again for asking for me though chap. :)

Really appreciate it.

Guessing its mates rates as Rob and I go back on the a Supra scene.

The orange car on their website was done by them: http://darnleyautoworks.co.uk

They have also done work on Aston's, Ferrari's, E-Type's etc.

Should be fine if they can do it for that price.

Rob isn't the sprayer though. Will need to pop down and see him on Saturday.

Will let you know how I get on. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links