Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I seem to recall spotting in a thread some time ago, someone mentioning that a complete exhaust system for the IS250 was available at a good price somewhere in the Taunton area.

Does this jog anyone's memory?

Many thanks.

is200Noobie had to get a whole exhaust done.....I think....try contacting him?

Only one that springs to mind immediately.

There are a few West Country members though.

Thanks normski.

I'm not too sure is200 Newbie, I just have a sneaky suspicion that mine may possibly be blowing ever so slightly. I need to get it checked out but, the thought crossed my mind that if it is going, then it would be a good idea to find the post that I mentioned earlier. I have it in mind that the person who started the thread got his for around £500.00 but I may be wrong.

Search for EXHAUST - it was a post I made in august last year (2013)

It really depends where it has gone (if it has) - I managed to do a really good repair on mine that I thought would last but I took the decision to get it replaced with a stainless one.

I had a lot of trouble with Lexus in initially getting the part - I had booked it in to get done but the wrong part was delivered to the parts store after a 2 week wait for it ..so I would need to wait a further 10 days for the correct part but I bit the bullet, cancelled the order and went for a stainless one as I could not have it off the road for a further 2 - 3 weeks.

I think at the time I was looking I had a quote of around £2300 or £2500 fitted from Lexus for the centre section including the back boxes. I could not justify that price and I am glad I cancelled the order.

I welt with a stainless one that cost me £450 I think, which was made for the car.

ATS may be able to source these now - it you do call them it would be interesting to find the costs out. The SS exhaust is quite noisy, you can hear a rumble in the car, I would much prefer an oem one to be honest.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links