Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is It Just Me Or What?

kev dood

I seem to be getting a lot of "new post" arrows next to posts I have read. When I look at the dates, they are all september time!!

Also, if I go to say the GB section, newer posts are no longer there!? Its like a time warp!

Whats happening?

...and then I get a posting error!!

Edited by kev dood

Thanks Steve

I did actualy read that bit

Can you describe in simple thicko boy terms how to do the following bit

You do not need to re-subscribe to the gold membership system (http://www.goldmembers.co.uk). We ask recent gold members to reactive a new forum account.

Keep up the good work and commiserations on the 'hiccup'

the gold members system is the gold members database. this is your actuall registration that we use to send your packs

the forum in gold does not use the system... every account on gold was added by myself to save you time.. however i am struggling to find the time to readd 500 memembers back into the gold forums... so you may need to add yourself to the forums.

the pop up box checks your password from a seperate file which was intact.. again this has nothing to do with the gold forums.

all members need to do is log in with the pop up box... then check to see if you are on the members list... members 1 to 180 would be ok... the remaining members need to register with the forum... back to normal then.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links