Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

80,000 Miles Service

Well lads took my isf to Lexus carlisle today and watched them carry out a full service and m.o.t.

It was great to watch ,wheels off ,brakes cleaned ,all fluids changed .everything was checked ,passed m.o.t .

All was perfect they said ,no faults and all for 388 quid ,I'm chuffed with that cost .

Thanks to Dave Denny for the deal.

The mechanic took it for a road test ,when he came back with the keys he had a huge smile on his face .

He said omg that's one quick car lol he hadn't driven one before ,he was gob smacked how quick and the noise lol.

Put a smile on my face too.

Happy days lads .

Awesome stuff David. :)

Glad you got it all sorted chap.

Sounds like a good deal for the work they did.

Happy days. :)

Cheers mate .i was just pleased I had bought a good one if you know what I mean lol.its the first service it's had since I bought it and with it bein a full check and out of its warranty I had a bit of a sweat on ha .

Anyway alls well phew .

Cheers mate .i was just pleased I had bought a good one if you know what I mean lol.its the first service it's had since I bought it and with it bein a full check and out of its warranty I had a bit of a sweat on ha .

Anyway alls well phew .

Know exactly what you mean David! ;)

Had the same thing with my 60K service the other month.

Like you, I've got no warranty on mine either. :)

Luckily mine was all good as well.

Good stuff indeed!

Anyway alls well phew .

Know exactly what you mean David! ;)

Had the same thing with my 60K service the other month.

Like you, I've got no warranty on mine either. :)

Luckily mine was all good as well.

Good stuff indeed!

Lol defo puts your mind at rest .mine hit 73000 miles but was due it's 6 year so had to get it done .

talking of warranty, Lexus flogging two years for 795 (or maybe 745?) at the moment. Like all insurance its hard to know if its good value.... What's the consensus. Btw mine is out of warranty yet they are happy to offer it...

talking of warranty, Lexus flogging two years for 795 (or maybe 745?) at the moment. Like all insurance its hard to know if its good value.... What's the consensus. Btw mine is out of warranty yet they are happy to offer it...

Hello mate .seems a good deal that .i think i,ll stick without .road tax is enough at 500 lol

I'm tempted to keep the money in the bank. I have another car if it breaks down. Famous last words maybe. Life is such a gamble eh?

Yeh you've got to take chances Dave .im keeping mine in the bank too .im sure they won't need anything major .

I've got my van too .

and if it goes wrong then it goes wrong. And the ICE isn't covered anyway which I'm told is a known weak link... If its still moving I'll just px it for something else and pass the trouble to the garage, whilst telling everyone on here to stay clear!

and if it goes wrong then it goes wrong. And the ICE isn't covered anyway which I'm told is a known weak link... If its still moving I'll just px it for something else and pass the trouble to the garage, whilst telling everyone on here to stay clear!

To be honest I think the sat nav is **** lol

Been told by the Dealer the sat nav is covered under the extended warranty, will email them to confirm.

Been told by the Dealer the sat nav is covered under the extended warranty, will email them to confirm.

Cool report back mate

For me personally....£79 a month is great for my peace of mind. I know they are supposed to be bullet proof cars but IF something went wrong we could be talking serious money.

Yeh I know what you mean mate .just I can't afford it to be honest .it's pretty costly at the moment with still buying it etc and plus I don't use it much ,if I used it every day it would have to go .

For anyone interested, emailed the dealer that i took out the warranty with regarding the sat nav, got told they are not 100% sure wether it's covered or not.

Then I contacted another dealer who spoke to the claims team and confirmed that the ICE and nav is covered under the extended warranty by email.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links