Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Get You Tezz Featured

AltezzaScott

I send a REALLY snotty email to the big chief of Japanese Performance magazine yesterday about the fact that they might as well call it Subaru Impreza monthly!!!

And he told me that the fact is, that he has enough features sent in by Impreza owners to fill the next 6 issues. Which i prompty replied that that`s prob because they are all a load of :tsktsk: :tsktsk: .....

He then enlightened me to the fact that he doesn`t have a single Altezza that has been sent in for a feature, and that if i know anyone with one that wants it featured to SEND IT IN...

So guys i have started the ball rolling and sent mine in, and i want all of you to do the same, even if its standard, because lets face it, as standard it still takes an is200 to get a supercharger to match the performance.

It`s time to make people aware of these magnificent machines that we drive!!!

chp@chpltd.com

I'd love to, but it's still sitting dockside in Japan :(

Still thing are moving... I hope :unsure: The waiting is terrible though. Got some piccies of it today so at least I can sit and dream.

Once it arrives, and I have had a little fun driving it, I'll send the details in.

Till then its thumb-twiddling and :whistling: time. Praying I haven't bought a :doggy:

:crybaby: :)

How may days to ship from Japan? Oh well, it'll soon be christmas. :ohmy:

Yes she is. And global warming means quieter seas... :whistling:

As an aside, Ive been informed that it has a TOMS computer fitted. Any idea on what this does? A search on google reveals nothing. I'm assuming it's a sort of lap timer/fuel consumption/distance travelled thingy, but I'm open to enlightenment.

Oh well, there's another few hours gone before arriival. :ohmy:

Would have thought it's the chip - fuel mapping etc.

Much as I'd love to send my car in, I'd have to at least get the wheels refurbed first, but even then the most exciting thing in the car is an aftermarket airfilter! May be next year?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links