Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Brilliant Service

SteveL

Picked up my new car, 2000X Lexus IS200 sport, Royal Sapphire from Leicester on Sat morning, and haven’t stopped smiling since! The car is magic, such a pleasure to drive. And I love all the toys to play with. Bit different to my last car – a Toyota Paseo :sick: Gutted it’s rained non-stop since I picked it up though; it’s spoilt my lovely clean car!!!

After reading quite a few posts recently about people not too happy with Lexus service, I’d like to restore some faith (dealer review in appropriate section to follow soon). The service I had from Lexus Leicester was unbelievable. It’s true what they say, it’s the little things that count, and Leicester covered everything. The preparation of the car was exceptional; it looked as good as new. When I first inspected the car, there was very little to pick fault with, and the faults I did find were dealt with expertly. A new headlamp installed to replace one with some condensation in, a scratch next to passenger window switch repaired perfectly, some missing tools replaced in the boot and a small squeak on the drivers door sorted out. I also found out at handover that they had to put a new back box on the exhaust cos the old one had a kink in it! The most unbelievable thing though related to the wheels. Originally the car had 18inch Oz racing alloys on. Closer inspection of these revealed a small amount of corrosion around the valve area (v. minor), but I was told that they did not want to release the car with the alloys in that state as they were not official Lexus product and as such not covered by warranty. So, they replaced them with 5 brand spanking new 17inch Lexus alloys, complete with Bridgestone’s, whilst the original wheels were boxed up and put into the car for me to do with as I wished!!!

All of the above made the purchasing experience so easy, and to boot, the missus got a bunch of flowers to keep her sweet! :winky:

I’d just like to say a big thank you to Lexus Leicester, and in particular Glenn (top bloke!) for making buying a Lexus so pleasurable. Anyone who’s reading this post and contemplating buying a Lexus, get down to Leicester, you will not be disappointed.

Fantatstic news, hope you enjoy thr car as much as your experience in buying it.

Glenn at Leicester is a top bloke. Saw him at JAE 2003 in the summer and also I went to see him a while back with a mate who was after a GS. Really nice guy to deal with. :)

i got mine from lexus leicester too, got 4 brand new alloys and tyres included, the car looked like new when i picked it up... they even did all the running around for me to get the plate transfered from my old car to the new one.. i change my car every 9 - 12 months due to mileage im doing and its the best service i have received from any dealer i have dealt with.

went back a few weeks later to get my radio looked at as it wouldnt play my backup cd's , they changed the cd player for a new one and cleaned the car inside and out...

definetly going back when i look at changing my car again.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links