Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gaydon - Heritage Motor Museum

Claire G

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It used to be on a cattle bridge between 4&5 or 5&6,i remember from my biking days it sat on a tripod and caught out loads of peeps,next time im there i will try and have a look to see if its still there,wasn't that the one Evista was caught on?

Aren't they putting some in the gantrys between 1&3 at some stage?

• 2 weeks later...

I've just signed up.

This will be my first meeting, so please don't point and laugh at the new kid too much :rolleyes:

they wont point and laugh mate they will take photos of you and the laughing starts when everyone gets home and logs back onto the club......... ;) take it from the star of last years meet and last yrs thread of the year (dnt you agree mr admin) and it was my first meet 2!!!

haha dnt let it put you off mate its all good fun im gonna try comin to the meet again this yr

I've just signed up.

This will be my first meeting, so please don't point and laugh at the new kid too much :rolleyes:

No they won't cause they're too busy laughin at me :unsure: or Mitch :lol:

dunno but you was the ring leader of the photoshop wasnt ya steve

actually who did take the photo???? im interested to know who it was

Wasn,t me I didn't have my camera with me.

sort it out chris

oh and did you get my txt chris earlier son?

Yes got your text, while I was speakin to two guys from CID :blink:

I will find out tomorrow for you.

I'll see on the day for the meet unless things change over the next few days

cheers Chris let me no a price, pm or txt me mate

wot wit the CID?? you aint a grass are ya mate?????????

They asked me to try and identify what was left of a stolen IS

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk