Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lowrider Ls400 Up For Sale! Anyone?

It was listed before as an auction and at the same time he had it up with a Buy it now price of £3000. I thought it had been sold on the auction listing so perhaps who ever turned up to buy it found an awful lot wrong with it. If I am right I think it sat outside for 3 years and it would have taken alot to properly recommission it for the road. It'll be interesting to see what it eventually goes for. Mike

• 3 months later...

Though I'd seen this somewhere...

Y1KyM5P.jpg

Was down in Dundee for a car meet last night and could't believe there was another LS! Funny to see the differences between the factory & #Stance look of the two! The owner was nice as well and like me could't believe another LS was going about. :lol:

Only bad thing is now my friends want me to get mine lowered/air bagged..

• Like 2

....... I suffer the same lowlife debris thing here too but I go clear it up as it's on my patch, facing me on the town quay here in Queenborough ................ such a shame to spoil a nice environment but hey, don't get me going on litter and the lowlife leaving it !

Malc

The litter was bad there, and never helped every bin was overfilled. That's the down sides of meet's like that sadly, as alot of the people going are the average snap back wearing 'yoof' with no regard for things and annoyed my no end seeing people just dropping a bottle or bag. And most people who go to things like this wounder why people don't like it? Personally I just put all my rubbish in a carrier bag and put in in the first bin I see.

But thats another story. :lol:

It really is't to everyone's tastes the car, and is too low for my liking, even with the airbags fully up it was low! Personally a 10-20mm drop would be okay and keep the car looking somewhat original.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links