Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear Rcf Review

No, just out - anywhere, so long as it's actually with someone, and not copying and pasting figures from one internet page into another.

And since when was copy and pasting become a crime matt? one of the things most of the reviewers were going on about in the videos was the M4's torque delivery and RC-F's lack of it when they should be going into details about how different highly tuned NA and Turbo engines behave in terms of how they put power down.

yes matt i went on both BMW and Lexus websites and copied and pasted horsepower and torque figures to back up an explanation on power delivery characteristics only to get you so 'excited'.. do you need some tissues..

• Like 2

I think someone a couple of posts back hit the nail on the head.

Top Gear didn't like the IS-F when they first reviewed it. The bleeping for changing gears annoyed them immensely (and Tiff Needell on Fifth Gear), they all waxed lyrical about the M3 being the better choice etc etc.

If you now look at the IS-F review on Top Gear's website, they gave it 8 out of 10.

There is always more than meets the eye with these things. I personally take everything I see on Top Gear with a large pinch of salt. ;)

The RC-F will do just fine amongst those who see it for what it truly is.

I personally prefer the IS-F, and don't feel there is enough there to make me want to chop mine in for one.

For those who do, best of luck to you, and hope you enjoy it. :)

No, just out - anywhere, so long as it's actually with someone, and not copying and pasting figures from one internet page into another.

And since when was copy and pasting become a crime matt? one of the things most of the reviewers were going on about in the videos was the M4's torque delivery and RC-F's lack of it when they should be going into details about how different highly tuned NA and Turbo engines behave in terms of how they put power down.

yes matt i went on both BMW and Lexus websites and copied and pasted horsepower and torque figures to back up an explanation on power delivery characteristics only to get you so 'excited'.. do you need some tissues..

Um, I didn't say it was a crime. I just think you need to get out more than copy and pasting figures from one website to another. Well, because it's a bit sad really. It'd still be sad if you knew what it was you're actually talking about, but you don't, so you just try and blind everyone with the "facts and figures", which makes it all the more lame.

And why would I need tissues? Can't your under exercised brain figure out I'm condemning the action, not laud it?

Spend a little time in the real world chap, with real people and discuss and learn about real things. Broaden your horizons. Try not to fixate on the numbers related to two cars you'll never own, and so don't affect you in your life in any way shape or form. You'll be all the better for it :)

can you point out where i went wrong in my performnce comparison of both cars since you come across as you have all the knowledge matt?

• is an RC-F and M4 nice cars? yes they are..
  • can i afford one? NO but as a car enthusiast i love all things cars even ones i cant afford or will never get the chance to drive.
  • would i buy one today If i had the means to? No as that is not my priority in life at the moment.

so why dont you spend your time productively by taking some soldering lessons from this chap below instead of being miserable on forums its not rocket science.

is it just me or does this kid like to chat out of his back sides?? he claimed i did not know what i was talking about in terms of how both engines in the RC-F and M4 delivered thier power and asked him to school me since he claimed he has more knowledge and he ducked out...

how did your soldering lessons go matt? secret is to always to keep it straight and steady whilst avoiding premature reflexes which results in an unsatisfied job.. :lol::lol:

I haven't ducked out at all Knobby. You've mistaken not replying for actually being out and having a social life. You know - that thing you do with real people in the real world, and dare I say it, members of the opposite s*x! :o Oh no, that's right, you don't know that thing at all do you ;) But anyway, I still pertain you don't know what you're talking about, which is why you go onto other websites to copy stuff over to give the illusion you know what you're talking about.

My post above was my being lost for words that you actually proved exactly what I've been saying perfectly well. The mere fact you thought that highlighting I can't solder was an attack or put down on me, goes even further to prove how much of an idiot you are. Tell me, where was it you learned I can't solder? Would it be where I wrote that I can't solder? That's right - I wrote it! So it's hardly a put down when I'm the one that said it, is it?

Oh dear oh dear. Keep fishing knobby, you're doing fantastically at making all my points about you come true :)

It'd still be sad if you knew what it was you're actually talking about, but you don't, so you just try and blind everyone with the "facts and figures", which makes it all the more lame.

I think everyone can agree his quote above implies he has the knowledge either indirectly or directly. so matt lets hear you out since you pertain i dont know what I am talking about. i think you will do your self some justice if not then this sums you up really!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links