Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Does This Seem Like A Good Deal?

Could I point out to all members that when you search Autotrader they ask for your postcode, this is then clearly displayed when you link it to the LOC or other sites.

Obviously this being a public website certain dishonest people then have details of roughly where you live and that you may have bought a nice Lexus ISF recently.

I would advise all members to use a postcode unrelated to where they actually live for security reasons when posting a link, for example I use 10 Downing Street as my address.

• Like 2

Despite what some say, most of the cars on Autotrader that have been there a while are overpriced. the good value ones are being snapped up quickly. I'm sure this was reduced from its orginal £22,500 to £20,995, but appears its been put back up again. In reality, its a £20K car I would think. theres one at Lexus Leeds with less miles and 1K cheaper, plus Lexus dealer warrenty pressumably.

http://usedcars.lexus.co.uk/used-IS-F/IS-F/5.0/Leeds/2070391-604923555-1609627.aspx?srcmdc=se_na_re_

• Like 1

Yes iv been looking more and realised that one is priced bit higher then what its worth esp considering age. But have to admit cars still holding its value well...

I see what you mean about retail values holding, but what are dealers offering for them in p/ex?

Assuming the answer to that question is not favourable, how hard are they to sell privately, and how much below retail can be expected?

I see what you mean about retail values holding, but what are dealers offering for them in p/ex?

Assuming the answer to that question is not favourable, how hard are they to sell privately, and how much below retail can be expected?

For an 08 about £13k p/x. Private sale £15k. Dealer sale price £20k. Anything over those prices are not selling.

13k is a huge drop... one thing iv noticed is that the newer model 250s above 2013 plate seem be dropping in price a bit. I saw one on Lexus Sheffield in white which im sure has just had 2k knocked off it. I might be wrong but seems they are coming down in value and being offered with great after sales packages. I wonder though what sort of finance Lexus would offer on someone looking to purchase an ISF... any ideas?

13k is a huge drop... one thing iv noticed is that the newer model 250s above 2013 plate seem be dropping in price a bit. I saw one on Lexus Sheffield in white which im sure has just had 2k knocked off it. I might be wrong but seems they are coming down in value and being offered with great after sales packages. I wonder though what sort of finance Lexus would offer on someone looking to purchase an ISF... any ideas?

Just the same HP as on any Lexus. PCP if you can find one under two years old.

For an 08 about £13k p/x. Private sale £15k. Dealer sale price £20k. Anything over those prices are not selling.

Thanks for that.

About par for the course then I suppose, somebody has to pay for those main dealer overheads.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links