Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Parts Cheaper Than You Thought

Just been to pick up my ally pedals from Lexus Hatfield. The accelerator pedal is now down from over 100 quid :blink: to a much more reasonable £30.38 making this small mod more appealing.

part numbers if interested - all prices inc 10% off, but plus VAT:

Accelerator complete pedal assembly T78120-53030 £27.34

Brake pedal T31321-53010 £2.38 x2 one for clutch pedal

Footrest T58191-53040 £37.93, bit expensive for what it is

Total was £82.29 all inc

**Edited** They have 30 ish 18" Styling wheels in on special offer, £225 each including P Zero Rosso so for a set of 4 thats £1057.50 all in, or set of 5 is £1321.88 all in **Edited**

Sorry people was told wrong price initially price above is now correct, they are supposed to be £250 each, but they can discount to the £225

Don't know yet mate, stuck at work so can't go play with the bits.

Accelerator arm looks easy, 2 bolts and unclip throttle cable.

brake and clutch are just clip on covers.

Footrest looks like you screw 2 plactic clips to the floor then clip it in place

May just nip over there after work for a quick look see. Be nice to confirm what the tyres are. Anyone got any pics or a wee LINK

hmmm, £800 for 4 with tyres, wonder if Lex Sheffield have any kicking around.

Lexus Woodford are doing these too ........... however, you can't buy 4.

They will only sell you 5 :ohmy:

:blush: just phoned to confirm what tyre they have fitted, spoke to the other guy in parts and they said £200 is the wrong price, Doh!! they should be £250 instead, but they can do them for £225 including a tyre, so sorry people looks like I was told the wrong info :whistling:

Incase anyones lost thats £225 plus VAT inlcuding a P Zero Rosso

The £200 was obviously plus VAT.

Oh and you can buy as many or few as you like, they don't need to be supplied in 5's

so that is £1057 for 4 then inc the tyre so about £400 for the wheels alone, still not too bad i suppose

martin- can u edit your first post to say it does not include the VAT or put the REAL price down please for all the normal people.

so that is £1057 for 4 then inc the tyre so about  £400 for the wheels alone, still not too bad i suppose

martin-  can u edit your first post to say it does not include the VAT or put the REAL price down please for all the normal people.

Yep will edit the post again to include VAT no probs :) , only did it like that as thats how they always seem to quote prices, not very people friendly tho admittedly.

Its not a bad deal after all that, you could pay that money for some naff after market chocolate wheels. The Woodford deal is better tho if you're after a proper spare as well.

Fitted the pedals as soon as I got in, absolute doddle :D , about 10 mins all up. foot rest just pulls off, pedal rubbers easily replaced, and the accelerator pedal was 2 bolts and the cable just unclips and slides out

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links