Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2001 Aristo

billy boy

Hi just bought an 2001 Aristo twin turbo today and traded me 95 GS300 in can any one give me any guides how it should be driven and any thing to to look out for still to get to grips with the sat nav tv dvd etc all comments welcome Many thanks

billy boy

Congrats pn bying an amazing car.

I will be interested on how you get on with the sat nav/tv.

You will find that the fm radio is 18mhz out on the display e.g. 97.1mhz will display 79.1mhz.

The tv will need converting somehow as it will be in ntsc instead of the pal format that we use.

You can get converters quite cheap but it is knowing where to put it as there are only plug couplers on the back of the unit and I think the tv tuner is elsewhere.

I was thinking of purchasing a dvd player that has a tv tuner built in(I think they are under a 100 quid) but I will have to see how to connect it all up.

The sat nav is of no use and I think a whole new replacement unit will be needed.

If you find anything out please let me know.

Many thanks for your comments I found that there is no cartridge for the cd player in the glove box anyone know where I can get one. Is there a mobile phone point or any assosiated wiring that I should know about PS there has been a new clarion sat/nav system fitted before I bought it

All comments welcome. I would also like to find an owners hand book in English

Billy Boy

The garage I bought the car from installed a new sat/nav system its a clarion seems to work ok but still looking to get the tv/dvd going and also need a cd cartridge Lexus at Hadleigh are on the case unless someone knows wher I can get these things

Billy Boy

• 4 weeks later...

Here's my Apex'i turbo timer on my aristo TT.

You should invest in a turbo timer because your car needs to cool down for a minute or two before u shut down the engine after a spirited drive. So, unless u wanna chill in your parking lot while the hot oil moves off your engine, you should invest in a turbo timer..... :D

Turbo timer

Suggest you try AVerMedia Technologies of Milton Keynes on 01908 2188100 I bought a AVerJoy TV controller from them £76.00 it is fitted above the sat nav unit

inside the boot and behind the boot spring so it does not show. It will also convert you pc screen into a telly if you so desire. I'm sure you will be happy with you car.Mikel

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links