Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Monthly Meet ! Grasshopper Inn A25

MrADeveci

Monthly Meet!

Moorhouse (A25) Nr Westerham, Kent/Surrey TN16 2EU.

From the M25, leave at Junction 6 (Godstone) or Junction 5 (Sevenoaks) and follow the signs for Oxted and Westerham (A25)

We are situated in a small hamlet Moorhouse approximately one mile before Westerham, if travelling from the east (Junction 5), or approximately half a mile after Oxted if travelling from the west (Junction 6)

We can book individually again, as usual - for those who will be eating : 01959 563136

http://www.grasshopperinn.co.uk/

Lunch will be at 1pm, I will be there for about 12pm ish .... maybe just sooner, maybe just later.

Those Attending:

ScarFace

JiberJaber

Scorpion - in the LS ... awwwwww

Bazza

purvesh81

johnboy1

DaveEllen

Dean a.k.a (dpk)

Topman

Fargo

Bob King - Possibly!

Edited by ScarFace

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will be turning up  :D

Will you be staying for some food this time ? :P

yep, might go for the informal carvery though :)

Cool ...... we'll all go for the same I would hope to imagine :D

Dont forget that you can't book the cavery and it will be busy with other car clubs (last one was on an odd weekend as it was mothers day the w/e previous....

I'll flash the badge, they'll let us in :P

Dont forget that you can't book the cavery and it will be busy with other car clubs (last one was on an odd weekend as it was mothers day the w/e previous....

I'll flash the badge, they'll let us in :P

as long as it is only your badge :ohmy:

Just out of interest, after you've had lunch , do you came back out into the carpark to chat about your motors ? what time do you guys leave for home.

Just out of interest, after you've had lunch , do you came back out into the carpark  to chat about your motors ? what time do you guys leave for home.

Lunch will be 1pm.

Usually meet an hour or so before hand ........... and after lunch, depending on time scale, usually chat about the cars .... what's new ...... etc.

I'll be leaving my house at about 11.30am ....... to be there for about 12.15pm .....

Hmmm...could get out for a few hours , get there about 2pm just to say hello :)

You would be more than welcome mate ! .......... pop in for a drink even ? .........

So whats happening?

Is it still on?

Scarface.................update the list as i've given you 2 new members to add.

Err ... pete It's still on of course, but I thought you were joking about the other two ...... I'll add them now ! B)

has any one ordered the sun  :unsure:

looks like its going to be a good turn out for once  :D

Not bothered to put an order in, though I am planning on washing the car this morning (Lexus service wash was crap! :lol:) so that might spell rain for tomorrow ;)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk