Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prolex Uk Auto Mirror And Sunroof Closure

have got the mirror auto closure as i only have an s model.

Was well easy to fit, small bit of soldering etc. Very easy to follow instructions.

Although i only had the mirror unit, i still recieved the instructions for the sun roof autoclosure and it seemed simple enough to fit both parts.

Jason :P

Its not too hard. I know a bit about electronics, but its quite straight forward joining some wires, cutting some wires.

The only hard bit I found was that one or two of the connectors were really deep into the footwell, and quite hard to work with. Cut it wrong/too short, and you'll end up with a wire-extension task.

I didn't need to do a single bit of soldering. Managed to use them scotch lock things.

D.

Its not too hard. I know a bit about electronics, but its quite straight forward joining some wires, cutting some wires.

The only hard bit I found was that one or two of the connectors were really deep into the footwell, and quite hard to work with. Cut it wrong/too short, and you'll end up with a wire-extension task.

I didn't need to do a single bit of soldering. Managed to use them scotch lock things.

D.

cheers think i may look into getting this

have loads of sim cards to sell on eBay then will use the money from that

Just been talking about this elsewhere on LOC!

I had mine fitted by Geoff who designed the mirror closure, it seemed complicated to me as he had to wire the mirror closure up to the alarm cables stored behind the drivers kick plate. Took him about 1/2 hour to do. NB he didn't do any soldering just used crimping plugs to wire the cables together.

Works great now though - looks well cool when your in a petrol station and you lock your doors ;-)

Had mine(roof and mirrors) also fitted by Geoffers. Did the job in about an hour outside in very bad weather conditions. Been fitted 6 months now and am well pleased. They work off the original key fob. Still waiting for something on the addition of window closure to the system.

Geoff isnt near liverpool is he

Yes geoff is from Liverpool :hehe: but hes not well. well i hope he is :D

whats his username on here

would rather pay him to do it rather than do it myself

Geoffers is his name :ph34r: dont come on here that much now :duh: (long story)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links