Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Which country would you pick?

There are some fantastic roads in Scotland.  If you're allowed a route rather than a specific road then the NC500 is great fun.  I did 4/5ths of it a few years ago and it's well worth a go.  One of my favourite roads isn't on the route but the A830 between Fort William and Mallaig.  A great mix of tight twisty and open flowing roads.  The views all around the highlands are great too.

That being said there are some great roads in Wales too.  I did south coast up to Anglesey and although I can't remember the exact route I know we went through Builth Wells and then up to Rhayader and up and that was good.  You've always got the Evo Triangle if you can avoid the cops.

Bit further afield how about the Alps or the Transfăgărășan that was on Top Gear a few years ago?

• Like 2

OK guys I'll have to clear it with my parents first but it won't be a problem. I was thinking first weekend in September. Saturday lunchtime would be good. We have a large safe car park so plenty of room for you all. As promised a free lunch for all those attending and and plenty of Guinness for @Big Rat

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

OK guys I'll have to clear it with my parents first but it won't be a problem. I was thinking first weekend in September. Saturday lunchtime would be good. We have a large safe car park so plenty of room for you all. As promised a free lunch for all those attending and and plenty of Guinness for @Big Rat

@Rebecca It's gone in the diary now, well done 👍 

🐀

8 hours ago, Rebecca said:

OK no need to rub it in 😅 I'm the other side of the beacons and can just about see hay bluff on a good day.

I think I will organise a meet actually. My parents own the bunch of carrots pub in hereford. This would be ideal and maybe a free lunch and a drink for all attending forum members 😀

I'm in.

Ill bring the mob, @Mark G, @emjay82 and the infamous @Big Rat (if ok with you!)

So, would plan be to meet at Hereford and then do a mini blat over the border?

Not sure I can do the first weekend in September, I go away a couple of days after and I will have a lot to do, will do my best though, wouldn't want to miss it, although thinking about it I will have seen some of you lot on consecutive weekends........................not sure I can handle that...................

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Not sure I can do the first weekend in September, I go away a couple of days after and I will have a lot to do, will do my best though, wouldn't want to miss it, although thinking about it I will have seen some of you lot on consecutive weekends........................not sure I can handle that...................

You mean 'seen Ratty on consecutive weekends'

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr More time off than your average builder, I'm sure you deserve it matey 👍

🐀

I'll need most of that time to fit my new seat. Righty tighty, lefty loosey......is that right?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links