Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Led "audi Style" Headlight Mod

jnash

I got these ones for mine from eBay...They look quite tidy, they have the halo rings and thers 3 L.E.Ds along the bottom that also light up but it doesnt show them on in the pic.

HL-IS300-FBa.jpg

Theres abit of a downside though... id only recommend them to someone that has a hell of alot of patience because for starters they were a :tsktsk: to fit and then ontop of that they failed the MOT because they dipped up towards the wrong side of the road with them being from america, never actually thought about that when i bought em because it said nothing about it in the UK ad...but i just turned the projector lenses around and now its all good B)

150mA quick blow fuse.

Either 20mm or 30mm, whatever size inline fuse holder you can get.

You can get them from Maplins, or CPC, somewhere like that.

Stav

CPC, you live near Preston then stav?

I got these ones for mine from ebay...They look quite tidy, they have the halo rings and thers 3 L.E.Ds along the bottom that also light up but it doesnt show them on in the pic.

HL-IS300-FBa.jpg

Theres abit of a downside though... id only recommend them to someone that has a hell of alot of patience because for starters they were a :tsktsk: to fit and then ontop of that they failed the MOT because they dipped up towards the wrong side of the road with them being from america, never actually thought about that when i bought em because it said nothing about it in the UK ad...but i just turned the projector lenses around and now its all good B)

They will do that cause in America they point forwards and in europe and uk they point to the side. and the IS300 wings are slightly different so thats why they didnt fit easily.

Crikey Stav it went dark so quick it made the #5 on your plate jump . LOL

Lol that'll be after i got pulled for my plate then.

stav/wozza, u got a pic of the wiring with the fuse in position mate??

need to get that fitted really, but not got round to it. not got the eyebrows on at the mo just in case....

cheers

rob

Just get an inline fuse holder, most hold 20 or 30mm fuses, then put a 150ma quick blow fuse in it. And just cut the positive wire to the LED's and put that in the middle.

Stav

150mA quick blow fuse.

Either 20mm or 30mm, whatever size inline fuse holder you can get.

You can get them from Maplins, or CPC, somewhere like that.

Stav

CPC, you live near Preston then stav?

Yeah mate, Lancaster, but going back to college at Blackpool and fylde every tuesday for the next few months so you may see the car about.

Stav

Cool, i work in Clevevleys about a 2 min drive from the collage, i'm the manager of the games store Eclipse.

Picked up my IS200 se today, pop in and ill pop the kettle on.

On another note i used to live in Heysham for 19 years and pop back every 2 weeks to vist friends.

LOL i built the power station (not on my own), iv got a few friends that work there still.

Ok shot in the dark here, did you used to own a 306 S16? and work with a guy called Rick? Also an electrician at the station..and a EX pug owner and now drives (slowly) a Mitssy Evo?

LOL i built the power station (not on my own), iv got a few friends that work there still.

Ok shot in the dark here, did you used to own a 306 S16? and work with a guy called Rick? Also an electrician at the station..and a EX pug owner and now drives (slowly) a Mitssy Evo?

I've sent you a Pm.

Save on the MSNing on the board

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links