Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2016 Rx - New Videos Released :)

Very interesting - especially his reference to a "new powertrain" with more power and fuel efficiency. Does that mean the RX is coming with a new Hybrid drivetrain? Only time will tell!

I really don't like the Grill ... and for me it looks rather generic.

But I am sure it's lovely!

I really don't like the Grill ... and for me it looks rather generic.

But I am sure it's lovely!

It grows on you I guess. I didnt like it at first either. I ordered my RX after seeing it in the showroom for the first time as it works. Of course, it depends on which spec you go for, the F-Sport has a nicer looking grill compared to the Luxury models IMO.

Something I noticed whilst watching the vid - that HUD is pretty impressive! Full colour, speed, adaptive cruise control guide, lane guidance for sat nav as well as sat nav instructions. Pretty cool!

Another thing is that they didnt skimp on the lighting. The Turn signals are just above the L-shaped Daytime running lights and stay on unlike *cough* Audi, who use the same bulbs for the DRL's and the turn signals and you get the cheap look where the other side go dim etc

Actually, I don't agree with you on this one. The dimming of the DRLs when using the turn signals is not necessarily a bad thing in the sense that it ensures that your turn signals are more visible. It does work well when the DRLs are particularly bright.

Actually, I don't agree with you on this one. The dimming of the DRLs when using the turn signals is not necessarily a bad thing in the sense that it ensures that your turn signals are more visible. It does work well when the DRLs are particularly bright.

Agree to disagree then. I dont like how Audi use the same bulbs. Gives off a kind of "oh I couldnt be bothered to use more bulbs or wire it properly". The dynamic bulbs on the RX are certainly visible compared to the flat white DRL's

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links