Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is300h F-sport Now Available With White Interior

If I bought a car with that colour interior I'd have to move to Yorkshire and employ you to keep it clean for me lol

Sent from my iPad using Lexus OC

If I bought a car with that colour interior I'd have to move to Yorkshire and employ you to keep it clean for me lol

Sent from my iPad using Lexus OC

I'll have to charge you £100 an hour lmao. I have a Merc with grey interior and that's bad enough. White is a whole different level.

Can't deny that it looks great though

• Like 1

I'm assuming this became an option in April along with the other revisions to the range. Did it still have the F Sport black roof lining?

Lexus are useless; their press pack, brochure and online configurator don't list this as an option.

I'm assuming this became an option in April along with the other revisions to the range. Did it still have the F Sport black roof lining?

Lexus are useless; their press pack, brochure and online configurator don't list this as an option.

Yep you can see it on the 2nd picture on the a pillar.

It wasn't available in April. Apparently this is the first one in the UK in this colour combo. I noticed the tyres were Dunlop SP Sport Maxx and not Bridgestones

If it became orderable in April then it would only be turning up now.

Yes the Dunlops have been fitted as the OEM for several months now. They were going to be my choice when I need replacements for my very noisy Bridgestones however the fact that Lexus are using means they probably aren't that good either :winky:

It only take a couple of days to actual manufacture the thing but normally take a couple of months to arrive, based on feedback from people ordering new vehicles on these forums. I guess it depends how luckily you are with timing for a slot on a boat.

It only take a couple of days to actual manufacture the thing but normally take a couple of months to arrive, based on feedback from people ordering new vehicles on these forums. I guess it depends how luckily you are with timing for a slot on a boat.

Dealer told me it was already on the boat when they were looking for stock but no one had ordered it so they bought it.

UPDATE - Dealer phoned me today as I asked why it wasnt in the brochure. Turns out the car has a custom interior and is not going to be available in the UK. Somehow this one just ended up here but no idea who's it is LOL.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links