Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I let my car run down so low on fuel the other day I had to limp it spluttering into Tesco's garage, (Yes I know, don't try this at home) I filled the car up until it was absolutely full. It took just over 86 litres and £99.65! I thought the tank held 84 litres?

I always top-up to the brim ............... reduces the waste of life, time, spent at petrol pumps !

btw my local Asda is 113.7p / ltr today

I know what you mean. On my last car I even removed the spare wheel from the boot and replaced it with a tin of that crap you squirt in if you get a puncture. Now I don't bother with all that and my wife's wheelchair is also a permanent feature in the boot when we are not out together.

The book says 18.7 gals=85.085 liters, @ £113.7 ppl (WOW) Filled the l.p.g. tank up yesterday @49.7 ppl X 54.13 = £ 26.90.

2 liters of lpg cheaper than one liter of petrol. :whistling: you could get a conversion and in about a year it will pay for itself.

You're lucky at 49.7ppl Norman. I'm paying 55.9 per litre for my l.p.g. Still, it's better than paying115.9 per litre for petrol around our way. I agree, LPG--It's the way to go if you intend to keep your LS for a good while. Recouped my conversion costs in just over 1 year/15 months. (3 and 1/2 years ago) Since that time, big grin every time I've stopped to fill up.

I go down to my local "ASDA" their prices are always cheaper than the other petrol stations who sell lpg, by at least 5ppl

Mine was done in June of 2008 with 117383 on the clock it is now at 162300+,so I think it has paid for it's self by now.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links