Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Getting Car From Belfast

Seen is250 f sport in Belfast lookers it's on for £11,250 with just over 32k on clock my question is what's procedure for getting it imported to uk. Never bought car from Ireland before so could someone explain thanks

hi iftikhar, I'm not 100% sure but Belfast is part of the U.K. So you should not need to ' import ' to the UK, it should be the same as buying a car from Scotland or Wales.

Allan

Indeed - Belfast is in Northern Ireland, not Ireland.

Just buy it, insure and tax it and drive it home. That, obviously, will involve a trip on a ferry.

Apart from the ferry, no different from buying a car in London.

Hi you might have to register it with the DVLA though as it is unlikely to be on the dvla database.My wife bought a 2 and a half year old Renault scenic with registration starting with OCZ several years ago from Belfast and had to do this

I think you mean Charles Hurst, Lexus, Belfast, not Lookers.

Bought my previous car from them, only seen in photographs and only talked on the telephone. Delivered to my door, no extra charge, vehicles going to and from NI all the time. Car will be registered with the DVLA, you can keep the NI registration (ageless) or they will assign you an English one (there will be a charge).

No import charges, duties, etc. exactly the same as buying a car from up the road.

Would definitely recommend the company.

Graham.

Approved Lexus car with low-ish miles, plus a 2 year warranty according to the eBay listing so it looks like it would be a solid buy. Nice colour too.

The only thing I will say is that it doesn't have the optional Navigation system which probably isn't a deal-breaker, but it's a nice thing to have.

Hi guys thanks for info kodiak sky that is only thing that let's it down no navigation apart from that it's a nice looking car and yes it's Charles Hurst Belfast lexus me personally would like to view car first as it's 11,250 I like colour, I rather go for f sport it's different looking car then se-l not bothered too much about higher Road tax plus this one comes with 2 yrs lexus warranty which is a bonus.the ones iav seen in uk are at least 2000 more , could get them to upgrade to sat nav

Hi guys thanks for info kodiak sky that is only thing that let's it down no navigation apart from that it's a nice looking car and yes it's Charles Hurst Belfast lexus me personally would like to view car first as it's 11,250 I like colour, I rather go for f sport it's different looking car then se-l not bothered too much about higher Road tax plus this one comes with 2 yrs lexus warranty which is a bonus.the ones iav seen in uk are at least 2000 more , could get them to upgrade to sat nav

The Sat Nav unit is very expensive and won't be just a plug and play so if you want one with sat nav you will need to find one that already has it

Seen is250 f sport in Belfast lookers it's on for £11,250 with just over 32k on clock my question is what's procedure for getting it imported to uk. Never bought car from Ireland before so could someone explain thanks

Belfast is in the UK so there is no problem, just buy the car (Stirling) drive to the ferry(Stranraer or Liverpool) and go home. V5 tax etc all the same from Swansea.

Regards Geporge

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links