Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Ls 400 Left Hand Wiper Blade Refill - Shortage

Looking online for genuine Lexus/Toyota wiper blades is fun.

Right hand blade refills are obviously doing well in breeding and there is a plentiful supply.

Alas the Left Hand are nearly extinct by the looks of it - must be over-fishing.

Hope my local dealership has one...probably one of a breeding pair.

:eerrrmm:

Simon

I seem to recall buying refills for my Mark 1 from a Lexus dealership many moons ago I think it was about a tenner at that time.

I think the wiper through the LS400 range is virtually unchanged so the rubber profiles should be the same.

• Like 1

............... I last bought wiper rubber refills from Lexus dealership ( Toyota spares ) probably about 4 years ago now at I think about £19 ..... and I guess some 50k miles on they are still fine and effective ..... not expecting them to last another MOT though ( June 2016 ) but hey, I didn't expect genuine even Lexus rubbers to last this long tbh :outforcount:

Malc

• Like 1

Hi

Managed to get the driver's side blade from local dealer for £12.53.

It is true - I read somewhere it was a 5min job and it really is. Both sides. I removed the carriers from the car for better light and fumbling conditions.

Need to ensure you have the original/OE windscreen wipers...driver's side carrier has Toyota stamped on it other does not but will look from a blade refill point of view identical to the the Toyota stamped one. Smaller passenger side I bought on line from a dealer for about £8.50.

I didn't want to go and buy the things...but have them delivered by post...oh well.

Next job will be an engine oil change and really I should replace the gearbox filter, clean the sump and put new oil in - no flush on the gearbox or engine.

:driving:

What is the length, I'm sure other Toyota models have a rubber that will fit?

Given the price that Lexus are now charging just for a rubber that probably costs under 50p to manufacture and ship to the UK it may just be easier to buy a new complete blade. Try http://www.wiperblades.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

i bought complete set, wiper blades brand new on eBay flat rubber or something like that other people had used them on the forum ,£5.75,fitted perfectly,absolutely brilliant,no juddering ,especially when the rain is light,those lexus/toyota blades need to to be bloody good to better that,lexus wanted over £30 for complete set

i bought complete set, wiper blades brand new on ebay flat rubber or something like that other people had used them on the forum ,£5.75,fitted perfectly,absolutely brilliant,no juddering ,especially when the rain is light,those lexus/toyota blades need to to be bloody good to better that,lexus wanted over £30 for complete set

could you post a link please

I spent extra money and bought michelin stealth and they have started to judder after about 8 months.

why do wipers judder btw?

If you're fitting complete after market blades and holders don't sniff at Lucas. Just fitted whopping 22inchers to wife's Jag. £10 the pair, boxed online. Same silver oily film as my Lexus/Toyota blades. Fab performance. Not buying Bosch ever again...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links