Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

All Those With Tte Bumper....

All of those that have,did you install the h/light washers:

We did today,and damm it looks good,we've got the rest of the kit to go on tomorrow and my mates done a nice mod on the rear lip spoiler to accomodate another exhaust,matches original side exit exactly,you'd think it came from the factory like it !!!!

I should get my digi cam back tomorrow so i will take some pics hopefully.

I wont be able to get any pics until late afternoon as my son comes back from holiday(he took digi cam) and in the mean time we would have fitted it all on by then........what did you want pics of Gord,just the mod on the bracket?

For you info i think i nicked it off Scooby.netdriving.gif

Heres one i can let you have,he comes with a partner now rally.gif

Grim as i said just take a bit off at a time but keep the curvature of the bracket we only took enough off to clear the o/s vent........its all back on now and i still have'nt got my camera back.

It was done when my mate was away on holiday(surprise for him),but he may not like the mesh we put in the grill/vents so we may have to take it apart,so might be able to get some photos for you then.

• 1 year later...

When they put the styling kit on the Sport and later SE models they just blanked the washers off. All the plumbing is there to put them in ( you can see it through the lower mesh with a rubber plug on ) but you would beed the motors, etc. as said above.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links