Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I looked at this 18 months ago when i was looking for mine... back then it had not had the 60,000 miles lexus service , no brakes changed and thus I figured tyres needed doing - in the end not a lot of change from £3000-£4000  and who knows what else.

10 hours ago, D19AKO said:

I looked at this 18 months ago when i was looking for mine... back then it had not had the 60,000 miles lexus service , no brakes changed and thus I figured tyres needed doing - in the end not a lot of change from £3000-£4000  and who knows what else..... autotrader has another great blue one for sale with all the boxes ticked and warranty from lexus and lowest miles .....

I'm guessing that was yours going off profile name? 

24 minutes ago, Phil_Allan said:

I'm guessing that was yours going off profile name? 

still is ! Given to a friend who business is marketing it... pm if you want further info.

20 hours ago, Ace8800 said:

I think you might be getting confused between the blue one at £28k (D19AKO) and the one at £21k. The press car is the one at £21k. I saw it recently on the road as the dealer is based near me, looks lovely in the blue but other LOC members reported the very limited service history. Perhaps the dealer has used it as a daily driver but now time to get it shifted.  With iffy service history it might need more of a drop to get it sold!

Apparently the car has Full service history - obviously we know that isnt true. From memory of it popping up before on the forum, its got budget tyres on and of course the wheels look questionable - they're the wrong colour for a start.

1 hour ago, emjay82 said:
21 hours ago, Ace8800 said:

I think you might be getting confused between the blue one at £28k (D19AKO) and the one at £21k. The press car is the one at £21k. I saw it recently on the road as the dealer is based near me, looks lovely in the blue but other LOC members reported the very limited service history. Perhaps the dealer has used it as a daily driver but now time to get it shifted.  With iffy service history it might need more of a drop to get it sold!

Just to be clear the one at 21k is a press car and the one with a chequered history/ condition.... where as the one at 28k is mine and has nothing wrong with condition wise. 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links