Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2 hours ago, steve2006 said:

Even a tank can be destroyed, no more details other than the driver was killed after this incident.

image.jpeg

Who killed him? shame after surviving that :eek:

What on earth hit that LS, looks like it hit a wall, rolled and then got run over by a FV432.

I passed a smacked up IS200 on A417 this week, looked like it had rolled, but nowhere near as bad as this.

1 hour ago, Cotswold Pete said:

What on earth hit that LS, looks like it hit a wall, rolled and then got run over by a FV432.

I passed a smacked up IS200 on A417 this week, looked like it had rolled, but nowhere near as bad as this.

Ex army per chance Pete "FV432" drove these and the 434 

Looks like a load of blood on passenger seat.. From driver who would of ended up leaning over towards passenger seat.... How do I know this.. My car years ago looked the same interior wise with blood after a RTA and severe injures to face and numerous broken bones

From the wheel it seems to have been a series I 1990-1992 model, LHD so would assume USA car, the engine can't be seen in the picture so may have ended up in the passenger cabin.

On 11/03/2016 at 4:43 PM, mr2lad said:

Ex army per chance Pete "FV432" drove these and the 434 

Not ex-Army, but used to have many different MOD sites to look after in my old computer days, and always loved the look of the 432, and amazed at the speed they could nip along at.  Would have liked to have had a go in one, but never got the chance.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links