Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Newbie

Hi,

I have just bought my first Lexus.  An NX 200t F Sport.

Any worries about trading in my previous Honda and changing to Lexus have been calmed as I totally love this car.

I've had it two weeks and so far getting between 21 and 23 mpg, though I have only done some short runs to the local shops mainly and one 30 mile trip.

I'm hoping to get around 25 mpg combined and 30 mpg motorway.  Is there anyone who can tell me what they get?

Thanks

Hi Daniel and welcome to the LOC, we are a friendly bunch and some of us even know how to pull them to bits and put them back together again, with of course the one bolt and washer left over.

We recommend you spend a couple of mins looking over the rules of the LOC, we will be asking questions later.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/terms-conditions/

Regards Mike

A number of things swayed me to go for the T.

The biggest factor was I liked the ride.  I know most reviews say its stiff or not the best but I disagree.  80% of my driving is suburbs and local town centres. 20% is on motorways and fast A roads.  To me the ride felt good.  Also the steering felt good.  I haven't noticed any disconnection from the road as some of the online video reviews suggest.  I love the twin scroll turbo.   240hp for a 2 litre engine and 0-6 in 7 seconds.  The car can move.  I had a 2.0 148hp petrol and I wanted something faster but with similar MPG and there are not that many pertol SUVs about.   (Some may say that the T is not sporty, true its not a sports car but it is quick for me). 

nope, went straight for the NX.  Actually I test drove it 4 times (4 different ones.  Just wasn't interested in getting a hybrid this time.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links