Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Recall

TheOldGit

23 hours ago, thar said:

4 hours ago, Dim Tim said:

Seems I must be very careful before I make a post in case someone else has said the same thing elsewhere and thus incur the wrath of Verbout.  (is that short for Verbal Boot ?)

I hear what you say Bluesman but to be fair I have to ask myself  "Can I be bothered to hang out in a place that has that sort of company and take the chance of being chastised? "  Frankly, no,  so I'm off.

Does it really matter that much Verbout?  And when you are the only one left here?

Bye Bye and thanks to all the others who have contributed.

You're going to stop using this forum because I posted a rant about lazy posting? Really? The rant wasn't even aimed at you.:down:

As for the name calling I'll let that slide :lol: because its a car forum and they're only words.

You may be a little too precious Tim, in a nice way.:goof:.......Most people have sensibly ignored me, well not ignored but haven't stooped low enough to reply :lol:

Beware the Wrath of Verbout, I like that:thumbup:

Just an idea and one designed to satisfy all parties...

I've seen on other forums that they have a sticky thread in each model section listing the recalls. A mod maintains the original post, adding recall details to it when they are announced and then members can tack on posts about any of the recalls whenever someone has something to ask/say. That way you don't get multiple topics on the same thing and yet people can find it without resorting to the search function which can be a bit hit or miss.

• Like 5

• 1 year later...

Going back to topic my dad is the process of the part exchanging his 2012 Ct200h premier to 2014 Ct200h premier what is the current lead time as they said that it would be ready by this Saturday but due to the recall they can't provide us with the car. How long is the current lead time for to get that part? We have also paid the deposit  

many thanks for your help

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links